Side Story: If you were an angle...

Just a conversation after they learned angles in math class.
(I don't have any ideas so please enjoy this while I think of one.)
(There's a very little spoiler in it but I don't think it affects anything tho.)

~

Athanasia
Lucas

Cabel

Ijekiel

*Ijekiel telling Lucas about a conversation he heard this morning.*

["My dearest and the most beautiful elf Athanasia, if you were an angle, what angle would you be?"]

["..."]

["A--"]

["A straight angle because I'm straight?"]

"...and that's how he got rejected indirectly."

"Oh... No wonder he's been sulking all day."

=====

Jeannette
Ijekiel

The next day, Jeannette wanted to try it on Ijekiel, but he wasn't around so she texted him.

"Hey hey Ijekiel" 

"if you were an angle, what angle would you be?"

"I don't think I am worthy to be an angel, but I think of you as an angel."

It wasn't the answer she expected, but she blushed the whole day.

=====

Athanasia
Lucas

"Lmao guess what"

"what"

"Jeannette wanted to flirt Ijekiel with the angle thing but he mistook it as a typo for angel"

"lmao then?"

"he called her an angel and she's as red as a tomato now"

=====

Athanasia
Lucas
Jeannette

Since Jeannette failed last time, she told Athanasia she's gonna try on Lucas this time.

"I bet he's gonna answer something like "right angle because I'm always right"."

"We wouldn't know unless we tried!"

The girls made a bet. If Athanasia wins, she'll be treated 10 crepes. If Jeannette wins, 100 masks for her.

"Lucas, I'm sure you know this already so please play along."

"Did you make a bet or something?"

Damn it! He's always sharp!

"If you were an angle what angle would you be?"

"A right angle cuz I'm always right. You lost your bet right? Better treat her nice. See ya."

And off he went to the crepe shop, waiting to enjoy Jeannette's pocket money fly to Athanasia's crepe.

=====

Athanasia

Lucas

Ijekiel

Jeannette

Cabel

*In the crepe store*

"Welcome, girls. What's your order today?"

"10 chocolate crepes, please. She'll be paying."

"Sob sob. Fine."

"So... what're you doing here?"

"Oh, nothing. Just watching someone's pocket money fly as she treats her friend."

"...You really have an awful hobby."

"Damn. It's so nice I don't wanna go home."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"How did you come in?"

"How rude of you. I came in from the door, of course."

No one knew Cabel was there, or how he got there. Ijekiel was too focused on taking orders so he didn't realized one of them was him.

~

I had this in my head for a vveeerrrrryyyyyyyy looooooooooong time already so I decided to take it out now. Hope you liked it :)

And uhm the crepe store is the one in my "Crepe" book hehe.

~

[SPOILERS]

~

In the novel, Cabel thought Athanasia was an elf whenever he saw her until when he visited Obelia only he knew she was the princess.