Time of the month😅

If for some reason periods make you uncomfortable please don't read this shahahahshja back to the storyyy

Your POV

You woke up with the worst stomach pains ever. You start groaning in pain which wakes up anon ( I might start abbreviating his name ) "what's wrong (y/n)?" He asked in his groggy voice. " my stomach is killing me...literally" you say annoyed. You move the blanket and stand up from the position you were laying in and slowly walk to your bathroom. As you were walking past your mirror in your bathroom you notice the biggest blood stain on your shorts. "Fuckkkkkkk" you breath out nervously as you start to panic in the bathroom. You started putting two and two together "if there's blood on my pants then there's most definitely blood on the bed THAT ANON IS STILL LAYING IN"

Anonymous POV

I was deep in my slumber when. I hear (y/n) groaning in pain. She told me her stomach hurt but I really didn't know what I could do about it so I just laid back down as she walked into the bathroom slowly. I finally decided to get up but as I moved the blanket I saw a pretty large blood spot on the bed. I felt a hot red blush cover my face because that's awkward. Very awkward. I get up adjust my mask and knock on the bathroom door. " go away" (y/n) says in a embarrassed tone of voice. I could hear the shame on her voice which only made me sigh. I walk over to the bed and take the sheets off of it and walk downstairs to put them in the wash. Once that was done I walked back to her room and knocked on the bathroom door again. "It's okay princess I'm not grossed out. Can you let me in please" (y/n) finally opens the door looking. I started a warm shower for her and walked out and waited for her.

Your POV

As I step into the warm shower I feel the tightness in my lower stomach slightly go away and sigh. I start to think about how anon chose to help me out and called me princess 🥴🦋I got the butterfly feeling at the pit of my stomach which made me feel some type of way. As you got out of the shower and got dressed in the bathroom you walked out to see anon laying on your bed shirtless on his phone. You smirked and sat on his lap. "What are you doing?" He asked confused I just smirked at him. "You should rearrange my organs" I saw setting his phone aside. "Are you feeling okay?" "Yeah never been better daddy" I saw leaning in lifting up his mask.

Anonymous POV

Before (y/n) could life my mask any further than i grabbed her arm. "What's wrong daddy" she asked. "Uhm I need to go" I nervously stare as I gently move her off of me. "Why🥺" (y/n) said in a distraught tone of voice. "I'll come back I just need to bring some stuff over if you want me to stay the night again" "oh...okay😇" (y/n) said happily. I grab my sweatshirt and head downstairs. As I was driving back to my apartment I fell deep into thought. "This is the first person I've ever really felt anything for" I thought. I worried because I realized I caught feelings and I know that will only cause tons of problems and complications. I thought about how we had to keep each other a secret while pulling into the parking garage. I took my mask off and put my hood up trying to make myself look as normal as possible. I walk up to my apartment and walk inside. I go to my bedroom and grab a bag packing a few things.  I noticed my computer was still on in the corner of my eye. So I decided to check out what's been going on since I've been gone. And my my inbox was FILLED I expected it to be messages but it was filled with pictures...I immediately turned my computer off. "Girls really are simping for me" As I was walking out the door with my stuff I thought " damn I have millions of girls after me but I want one"

Authors note: anyone else get really horny on their period or is it just me. 😅we love anonymous