Part 11

Sorry I haven't updated the story in a while. I've been busy and so much is going on in my life right now. Things are a lot better atm so here's your storyyyyyy

Anonymous POV

It was a week after you had sex with (y/n) and you couldn't stop thinking about it😳. Getting work done was a lot harder seeing that you were distracted 24/7. You were sitting at your laptop trying to get some work done when you hear a buzz from your phone. You pick it up and see a text from (y/n) "hey I was thinking about something recently and I kinda wanna talk to you about it." You replied "okay, what is it?" You were slightly worried seeing that she could be talking about anything and she never really specified if it was good or bad. "I know it's pretty soon and all but I was wondering if you wanted to idk move in with me? I have enough space and it's fine if you don't want to but I just thought it would be a lot easier than going back and forth" you smiled while you read the text. You can tell she was panicked. "Sure" you replied with. You then thought about it. Living with (y/n) sounds great but you worried if she would interfere with your work. Your phone buzzed again "great🙂🙂🙂🙂 do your need help getting your stuff here?" "Yeah, I don't need to bring a lot just personally belongings."

Time skip 🥴
Your POV
It was around 10:12 and Jordan's stuff was finally all in your house. You had to give him his own private office for work and you guys did a little redecorating seeing that he thought everything was "to girly"😅
Here's an idea of what the house looks like

 You had to give him his own private office for work and you guys did a little redecorating seeing that he thought everything was "to girly"😅Here's an idea of what the house looks like

Here's a little idea of how the hou

Here's a little idea of how the hou. You and Jordan we're sitting in your bed bedroom. You two were quit. You were deep in thought " this is our house now" you thought. You haven't had anyone move in since you and your fiancé broke up. You were genuinely happy and what worried you the most was having your happiness taken away like your fiancé took yours. "Jordan?" You asked "hm?" He replied back not taking the glare off his phone. "Do you have any exes?" "No" he replied flat. "Why not" you ask in a curious tone. "people are annoying😐". You couldn't help but look at him 😒. He looked back and smiled "you know you wanna laugh, I'm pretty funny". "That wasn't very funny but go off ig" you said getting up from the bed. "We're are you going?" He asked. "Away from you 😗🖕🏾" you burst into laughter as you walk downstairs to watch tv.

Again. Sorry I haven't updated in a while I just had a lot going on. I had some chapter ideas but I ended up not really liking them

i