Meeting him

Your POV
There are were a lot of things going on in the world. A man named Gorge Floyd was killed by cops, riots were going on, and Covid was a thing. You went on your twitter and saw that anonymous has posted. "It's been 3 years you thought" you watched the video but as you watched it you felt something for him you didn't know what you were feeling. You brushed it off immediately and continued to watch the video. You were glad he was back to help set order in the whole situation. After scrolling through tweets upon tweets from him it was getting late so you decided to go to bed. It's been 3 hours and you still haven't fallen asleep. You couldn't stop thinking about anon. You rolled over and grabbed your phone and went onto Twitter and you decided to dm him. "Thank you for sticking up for what's right, i know you get hundreds and even thousands of dm a day but I wanted to thank you." You set your phone down and go downstairs to get (f/s)  as you were in the kitchen eating you couldn't stop thinking about the tweet and kinda hopelessly prayed he would respond. "Am I really simping for a hacker?" You thought "nah🤣" you laughed it off and went back upstairs. You picked up your phone and your heart dropped. "He replied" you started to panic a little inside because you didn't expect him to respond. You opened the dm "no need to thank me. I saw a problem and it had to be fixed" your heart melted as you read that "such a caring person🥴". All your past relationships were with guys that lied, cheated, and who mentally and physically abused you. You didn't wanna fall to hard at first because he is a hacker for Christ sake. You sighed put your phone down and went to bed.

Anonymous POV
I saw the things going on and I knew I just had to step up. Right when I posted my first video after 3 years of hiding away I became trending on twitter. I started seeing I was getting tons of dm and edits made of me😳. "Now that I have the whole world wrapped around my finger I can get to work" I started hacking the Minneapolis police website and their radios. I played the perfect song for the occasion FUCK THE POLICE. As I was awing at my work I noticed I got another dm I expected it to be a nude or an edit but it was actually a message. You didn't like being caught up in other people's life's but you decided to read it anyway and hey "if that's her in the profile picture she's hot asf" you thought. You read the dm it was a thank you message. You've never gotten one of those before so you replied. After you hit send you sit back in as expecting her to send some kind of thirst message and what not but as you look back "SEEN 5 MINUTES AGO?!" You thought. "This can't be right" you said "every girl is a fan girl what's wrong with this one?" You said a little confused. You decided to learn more about her because "you were bored" (yeah right lmao) you searched her name on Instagram. "(Y/N) hm" you said interested. You looked through all her posts and damn she was hot. After scrolling through a couple of pictures you decided to take a break from the internet. Stood up and stretched your muscles and joints from sitting in the same position for a long period of time and set your mask on your desk. You went into the bathroom to take a shower. As you began to feel the water getting warmer from all the steam in the bathroom you started to strip. Once you stepped in the shower the feeling of the warm water against your skin shocked you a bit causing you to let out a sigh. (Time slip lol) when you got out of the shower wrapping the towel around your waist you thought about (y/n) for a second and got that butterfly feeling in your bottom of your stomach. "did I just-? Nah" you started to come to your senses that it was just a thank you letter and nothing more. You put on a pair of shorts and got into bed " I'm anonymous a dangerous infamous hacker, no one will ever love me" you thought as you drifted off to sleep.

Authors note:
This is probably really bad but please be nice it's my first time doing something like this🥺. I'm gonna do this kinda like bf scenarios like you see with creepy pastas ( I used to be obsessed ) also R.I.P Gorge Floyd 🕊