Revealed identity

Your POV

You and anonymous have know each other for a month and you still don't know his real name or what his face looks like. He basically lives with you seeing that he's always at your house yet always comes over so late at night. You knew nothing about his person life. You don't know anything about his family, who his friends are, his name, what his face looks like literally nothing. You looked at the time it was 10:12. You heard a tap at your bedroom window and perked up knowing who it was. You looked out and anonymous was standing there looking back at you. You unlocked the window so he could get in and sat back down on your bed without saying anything. He was wearing grey Nike sweats a gold cross chain and  a black hoodie which he later took off revealing a white tank top meaning he was probably planning on staying the night. As he was only in a tank top you saw dark curly hair. He's been without a hoodie in your presence before but you've never really paid attention to his hair. As he walked over to the bed laying next to you on his phone you decided to ask a second time about revealing who he was. "Hey anon?" "Hmm" he replied with his eyes not leaving his phone screen. "Can I talk to you, I'm being serious" you say looking at him. "Sure,what's up" he asks turning his phone off. "I've been thinking about this for a while now" you say nervously while sitting up "okay what is it" he asks tilting his head to the side a bit. "I falling for you hard. But I really don't know anything about you" you saw looking down. " i don't know where you live, I don't know what you do when your gone all day, I don't know your name, I don't know what you look like literally I only know that I love you" you vent. "And I know your anonymous that's the whole point but you don't need to be anonymous from me" you saw looking at him angrily. He doesn't say anything at first. There was a dead silence until he sighed. "Do you really want to know what I look like?" He asked in a quiet tone. "Yes" you said. "Fine" he said. He grabbed his mask hesitantly and slowly started to lift it. When he finally lifted his mask completely you stared in awe. He was one of the hottest guys you've ever seen.

( this is what he looks like🤤 ) you didn't say anything but smile which made him smile

( this is what he looks like🤤 ) you didn't say anything but smile which made him smile. "What?" he asked playfully " like what you see?" "Yeah" you say looking him up and down. "Lmao good" he jokes. "Can I know your name?" you ask eagerly. " Jordan" he says "Jordan Hoffman" he says hesitantly. "The name fits" you say playfully. "What's that supposed to mean😅?" He asks getting a bright red tint to his face. "I have no clue" you laugh out while moving to lay next to him. He puts his arm around you. There was a silence that lasted for at least 10 minutes until Jordan broke it. "Please don't tell anyone my name" he pleads in a quiet tone. " it's okay, you can trust me". "Promise?" He says holding up his pinkie "promise". You two later drift off to sleep.