A new chapter of begins

Helloooo🙃 I'm having a very good day today so I wanted to make sure y'all had a good day by updating the story. Oh and some of y'all are spoiling the little surprise on what the baby is gonna be 😅I won't tell you if your right though 😳 happy reading

Week 12 ( second trimester )

It was 9:12pm and the world seemed so quiet. Jordan was laying in bed right next to you. You both were being abnormally quiet but this was only because you were a little mad at him in fact pissed. You thought about how he you weren't even dating yet and the fact that he couldn't even commit to just being a boyfriend is a huge red flag for you. You started to think that he wanted to leave you and you were sad at first until your blood started to boil at the thought. "Hey can I talk to you" you say in a flat tone. "Sure, what's up" he says sitting up from his position. "I don't really know how to bring this up but I've been thinking about something for a while" you say looking him in his eyes. " what are we? Like honestly I'm curious because one second were dating the one second we're not and then next I'm a sex toy. What am I to you? I'm sorry but I'm confused." You two sat in silence for what felt like decades until he finally broke the silence. "I didn't know that you felt like that. But I'm gonna be straight up." He said in a bold tone. He's never spoken to you like that before." I never thought of you as a toy or a side piece so you can just automatically get rid of that thought. Second before you assume I struggle with commitment get this. You slept with and now you are pregnant with someone you just met. That says a lot about you" you were shocked at what he said. You looked down as tears started to form in your eyes you were unable to speak for what felt like 10 minutes but could've been shorter until you finally broke the silence "well maybe it was because I trusted you but I guess not. I saw something in you Jordan. Its because I thought you were gonna be different from my ex fiancé" you yelled "and the fact that you would even say some shit like that is real fucked up. The fact that you even went there was real fucking low" you looked up at Jordan who looked angry at first then gave a look of sympathy. "Look" he said sighing " the only reason I really haven't asked you is because I wanted to take things at a steady pace but not that your pregnant it kinda put turbulence on the whole situation. I'm not saying that it's your fault I'm just scared" you were shocked by this. You never really thought of him being the type of person to actually be scared " I really don't know what the future for our daughter or son will be like. And what scars me the most is that I will have to miss out on a good chunk of their life because of what I do" he said in a quiet tone. You felt bad for yelling at him. You thought that he really wanted nothing to do with you and really he just wanted to take things slowly. You kept in your thoughts for a while until the silence became to much to bare. "I'm sorry for yelling at you" you say quietly. "Your not really the one who should be apologizing. I'm sorry for insulting you" you moved closer to him so you could lay in his arms. You two sat like this for a while until he finally said something " I can promise you this" "promise me what?" You say looking up at him "that I'm not going anywhere" your heart melted as you two cuddled up for the night.

The next morning 🦋

Anonymous POV

You have been awake for quiet some time but you haven't gotten out of bed. You ran your fingers though (y/n)s hair while you were deep in your thoughts. You thought about how excited you were to be a father and what your baby would look like until you looked over at your mask sitting on your nightstand. "What would my boss thing if my life Interfered with my work?" "What if I can't be as involved as I want to?" These thoughts kept flooding your mind. You tried to stop thinking but this didn't work as you could only focus lifeless the room was. The silence in the room was so loud until you got a notification on your phone. You decided to not pick up as you were tired from sitting there for some time. You decided to see what it was at first. You grabbed your phone from your nightstand and opened up twitter to find that twitter was going a little wild over the edits they made of you. This was your exact reaction as you put your phone down to fall back asleep 🤨😐