Part 8

This chapter is gonna be a little depressing. I haven't really been feeling to good lately and this is one of my only ways of expressing it.

Your POV

After what happened 2 nights ago you gained a deep emotional attachment to Jordan. You two haven't talked in 2 days and you try distract yourself from sadness by thinking that he could just be really busy but you wonder if he really just used you for sex and once he got it he left. You tried to keep those thoughts from drowning out the good ones but one night you couldn't pretend anymore. It was around 12:03am  you were laying on your bed lost in your thoughts. Just the thought of him leaving made you tear up. You thought about how much you needed him and how he abused your trust. As the negative thoughts keep flooding in you start sobbing softly. You've been hurt before but this was different, you felt your heart shatter into tons of little pieces. You missed anon more than ever but you didn't wanna keep texting him to make you seem clingy. You bury your head in your pillow as your sobs grow louder. The last thing Jordan said to you was "I need time to think, I'm sorry". This could mean so many different things and you worried he was done with you. You cried for a good hour until you ended up falling asleep.

Anonymous POV

You needed space from (y/n) she didn't do anything wrong. You just needed time to think as you had a lot on your plate. I felt bad for how I mentioned it to her. We haven't talked in a couple days and I worry she's finished with me. I was scared at the thought that she maybe thought I was finished with her which isn't the case but it might of come off that way. "Maybe I should visit her" you thought while sitting up from your bed. You put on a black hoodie and lace up your Nike's. You grab your mask and head out the door grabbing your car keys before you head out. As you were driving you thought of all the things she could be doing or what you could say to her. Once you pulled into her driveway you parked your car and walked to her door. You knock on the door a couple times and wait.

Your POV

You woke up to someone knocking on your door. You walk downstairs not really knowing who it's gonna be. You open the door to see Jordan standing there with his mask on. You kept your gaze on the floor as he stood there awkwardly. "Hey, can I talk to you?" He asked in a low quiet tone. "Sure" you barely say back. You let him in and walk to the living room. "What is it?" You ask in a bold tone. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I feel bad for not wording my disappearance correctly. I got scared that I lost you. I've been thinking a lot lately and I need you. I hope you can forgive me" he says quietly. You stand there for a moment " I wasn't necessarily angry I was upset because I thought you were thinking about leaving me. I understand that everyone needs time to themselves and I have no problem with that but there's a difference between getting space and ghosting."you say in a quiet tone. "I can make it up to you. Do you wanna watch a movie or play a game?" He asks. "We can watch a movie" you say smiling. You and Jordan get underneath a blanket and start watching a movie. You two later fell asleep halfway through the movie. Before falling asleep you start to realize that Jordan can be a little distant and act emotionless when in reality he can be really sweet. You both fell asleep on the couch cuddling.

Authors note
Sorry if the ending is kinda bad. I got really tired I'm writing this at 12:00 it's weird because the whole general plot of this chapter actually happened to me. I'm doing fine though 🥴