#4 - A glimpse of you

#4 - A Glimpse of you

Sky's POV..

We're friends. At last. But still the Genie and the master is still there.

And for pete's sake I just caught myself buying that hello kitty stuff at the store, and people there was like O_____O

What's wrong with them? I'm just buying a hello kitty doll? Tell me if its wrong. Tssss.

For almost two weeks, I had the same routine.

Duty sa restaurant, run some errands. Cook.. Cook.. Cook.. And cook.

Sometimes I do jog at the park.

Swimming. Gym.

Meetings.. Doing Presentations..

Experimenting new recipe.

Food innovation..

Si Sunny?

I usually communicate with her thru texts only,

She said "Master Sky, busy lang ako. Midterms na namin. Just give me two weeks."

She's taking photography class right?

It's been a month since I met her in America.

Time flew so fast..

And this coming friday..

It's her wedding day..

Summer and Red's wedding day.

They emailed me about the wedding, they also sent an invitation.

I was thinking for the entire week if I should come.
I'll be hurt again. I know that.

But for me to able to move forward, I must see her.

I must witness that the woman I loved before will be happy with him.

I already accepted it, I know that sooner or later they're going to get married.

And that day is on friday.

After the wedding, I promised myself that I'm moving forward and only treasure 'our good memories together' because when the time she will say her vows to him...

.... That would be also my finish line..

I must flip the page and welcome the next chapter of my life.

Ugh. Too drama. So gay.. -___-

"Huy! Master!"

"What?!"

"Tulala ka na naman dyan! Sabi ko alin ang mas bagay?"
She showed me a pink dress and a violet dress.

"The violet one."

"Hindi kasi to violet. Lavender!"

"It's just the same. Still it's a violet. That pink dress is to showy."

"It's not even a pink Master, it's a Salmon."

"Ah whatever. For me it's still a pink. Salmon is a fish not a color."

"Then I'll get this Salmon dress."
She gave it to the saleslady and went to the cashier.

"What did I told you earlier?"

"Too showy?"

"You should get the violet one. You're attending a wedding not a fashion show Genie."
-__-

"It's okay. I can handle this." And picked her credit card in the wallet.

"Fine! Fine! After this I have to buy a new set of tux. Let me pay it." I gave my credit card to the cashier.

"Huh? No. It's fine. Where are you going?" Then she gave back my credit card.

"I have to attend to a wedding this friday."

"Oh. Parehas pala tayong may lakad. Hahah! So absent ka sa work mo?"

"Yeah. But I'll be leaving at 2pm. You?"

"I told my prof that I'll be absent that day. And she said yes. You know why?"

"Of course not."

"She's one of the photographer kasi, and asked me if I can help her. Hahahaha!"

"Well. Good for you. Go get that pink dress and that shoes so that I we can go home early."

"I told you, it's not pink, it's Salmon, and these are not shoes, these are stilettos."

"Ahhhhggghhh. Fine. Fine whatever girls call it. Ugh."

"Is this your first time shopping with a girl?"

"No, I do shopping with a girl before."

"Then why don't you know the difference between a stilettos, pumps, gladiators? The salmon, pink, carnation?"

"Because I'm a guy. And that girl is not that detailed in colors and terms, she doesn't care what shade it is, if she sees a yellow, it's yellow and if she sees a stilettos, or whatsoever it's a shoes."

"I bet she's a simple girl right? Is she your girlfriend from the states?"

"Yeah she's very simple, and that simplicity made her so beautiful to the point that guys were breaking their necks when she walks around. And she's not my girlfriend. I don't have one."

"Whoah. Single and ready to mingle. That was not so you Master Sky. Praising a girl like a goddess? She's so lucky. Hahaha!"