Chapter 2

Anty🐜=Antothy
  Em Stone 😜 =Emerald

   Anty🐜
    Hey sis I wanted to know if maybe...

                                                                   Em Stone 😜
                                                                       Maybe what Ant???🤔

Anty🐜
If maybe you and the girls wanted to come to La and stay at sway with me and the boys.???!!

                                                             Em Stone 😜
                                                                  I don't know let me ask the
                                                               Girls.

Anty🐜
Ok...hurry
If they say yes I'll buy the plane tickets

                                                           Em Stone 😜
                                                             THEY SAID YES!!!!! But are u                                                                                                                                                   Sure about the plane tickets....

Anty🐜
Yes Em I'm positive

                                                       Em Stone 😜  
                                                          Ok..let me know when you buy them so we can pack

Anty🐜
I already bought them ur plane leaves tomorrow at 12:00 on
😁 

                                                        Em Stone 😜
                                                           Ok we will start packing now... I haven't seen the boys in so long

Anty🐜
Ikr so see u tomorrow 

                                                        Em Stone 😋
                                                           Ok....we you tomorrow

Italic = thoughts
Hi I'm emerald I'm Anthony Reeves little sister
I have two best friends Savannah Lao and Kardyn turax.
They've been my bestie since we were born really.
Our moms grew up together so yeah
We're GOING to LA to see my brother and his friends gotta ask my mom though. She pretty much let's me do whatever I want because she KNOWS I'll have Kardyn with me. It's the same way with Savannah's parents as long as we have Kardyn with us they don't really care. You see Kardyn is the most Mature in our little group here in Kentucky.

"Girls" I said I never get a response..but that's how we all are I'm 15 I love at home but me and my friends pretty much live at first others houses. I was downstairs getting water.  "COMING" they both yelled. "MOM CAN YOU COME DOWN TOO"   Once they all come down I ask my mom. "Ok  mom , so ant texted me and said that we can come stay with him in LA and I wanted to know if we could st-" I was cut of. Yes of course as long as it's ok with it parents  girls"  my mom said in a happy voice. So the girls called their parents and of course they said yes. So the girls went home since Kardyn could drive she drove them home to pack. They are coming back and spending the night but they wanted to pack tonight rather then wake up SUPER SUPER  early and pack then. I decided to call Nessa.

"Hey ness" I said in my normal tomboyish voice. "Hey Em"
"Guess who's coming to LA" I said. "OMG REALLY....I HADN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG... ARE.THE GIRLS COMING....WHEN ARE U COMING....OMG DO THE BOYS KNOW....CAN I TELL THE BO-" "NESSA" someone cut her off I could tell it was Josh. "Haha" I was just laughing my ass off . "Sorry josh" Nessa said. I could hear all the boys laughing. " the girls are coming....I don't know if the boys know....and we're coming tomorrow. "TOMORROW"  she yelled. "NESSA OH MY GOD , STOP YELLING" JOSH yelled. " don't tell me to stop telling you would tell to if you knew Emerald and the girls were coming". Nessa said Sternly.  "EMERALD AND THE GIRLS ARE COMING" I could hear Jaden yell. TB: "OOOHHH JADEN" (A/N: TB means the sway boys.) "STOP" Jaden said and before I could hear anymore Nessa ask " how long are you staying. " I don't know ness I guess ask Ant. " I said more so being a question that a statement. She ask and he said as "long as  u want". The boys all agreed. Nessa yelled "CAN U STAY A MONTH AND GO ON YOUR WITH US" "YEAH" the boys said. "I mean sure, I'll talk to you later Nessa, let me tell the girls how long to pack for." Ok bye love you" Nessa said. " love you too. I was about to hang when Nessa asked if she could tell all the girls in LA meaning Charli, Dixie addi, vani, Mads.,. I said "of course" then we said bye and I texted the girls.

                                  Bff
                             Mom👩‍👧‍👧=Kardyn
                              Wifey👰=Savannah
                                 Child👅=Emerald

Child👅
Pack for a month and were going on your with them so pack for that too.

Mom👩‍👧‍👧
Ok so what pack cute cloths?

                                                           Wifey👰
                                                            Yes mother it means pack cute cloths

Child👅
Dude just  don't pack like a Nun

Mom👩‍👧‍👧
You think I dress like a Nun.....😡

Child👅
YES SIRRRR

                                                          WIFEY👰
                                                            YO UR in deep shit know
Child👅
Trust me I know

Mom👩‍👧‍👧
Just hurry up and pack already

Child👅
Sir yes sir

Child👅
I mean...uhhhhh
yes ma'am

When the girls get here I wanted to post on IG to let everyone know we're coming to LA

Emerald_Reeves

       Liked by: @Jadenhossler,@luvanthonyEmerals_Reeves: I drew this and I'M COMING TO LA BABY

Emerals_Reeves: I drew this and I'M COMING TO LA BABY

Comments
@Addisonraee:can't wait to see you

@Nessa Barrett: ur drawing skills girl
@dixiedamelio:@Nessa Barrett

@Emerald_Reeves: thank you guys can't wait to see you all

@jadenhossler:can't wait to see you

Loads more comments....

855 words

A/N: avani is in the book I just forgot to put her in the intro. But when I introduce her into the book I will put all her info.