Untitled Story Part

Draco Malfoy was walking in Diagon Alley with a killer headache,as usual.After his mother died,that was his life.Wake up in a bar with a hangover,do nothing the whole day,go to a bar an get drunk,that was his life.

This particular morning was the morning before Christmas.Kids and their parents were everywhere, making noise,doing last minute shopping. "Why is everyone so happy.Christmas is just like any old day."Thought Draco bitterly to himself as he walked around aimlessly.

He suddenly bumped into someone.He looked up to see who and saw Hermione Granger looking beautiful as ever but quickly snapped himself out of it."Watch where you're going mudblood"He spat.

Hermione Granger had been on her way to WWW to remind George about the Christmas party she was hosting when bumped into the one and only Draco Malfoy,her old crush.She was so mesmerized by his looks she almost didn't hear what he said."Oh I'm sorry Draco I was in a hurry.So how are you?"She asked.

Draco was a little surprised at what she said but anyway replied"Why are you being nice to me Granger when I just called you a mudblood?"."Because I believe that anyone can change if you're nice to them and I know that you're just since you're parents...."She replied.Draco didn't know how to respond to that so naturally he put the bad boy act up and said"You don't know anything about me you stupid mudblood.Leave me alone."Her next words surprised the most though.

Hermione didn't about what was going to say and just said it."I don't care what you think Draco but I would like to invite you to my Christmas party at Wizards Paradise and I know you probably won't come but I will still be expecting you."Saying that Hermione went leaving Draco shocked.