Who?

"Okay ladies so this is like a who is most likely to? game. We got questions from your fans, we'll give you the questions and you'll decide who is most likely to in your group. After that you guys will guess which of the boys you think is most likely." The producer finished her explanation and we nodded. (Sorry if that didn't make sense lmao you'll see what I mean when it starts)

"So first up, who is most likely to sneak off in the middle of the night without telling anyone?"

"Wow straight for the jugular ok" I laugh, looks like these are gonna be some personal questions. "Tryna get us in trouble I see" I wink at the camera.

"I definitely think it's Joy for our group" Wendy says and we all nod in agreement. That one was easy.

"But what about the boys?"

"Hmm I think it'd be one of the maknae line, I can't see the older boys doing it" I reason.

"I think it'd be Jimin although I'm not really sure why" Seulgi laughs. The funny thing is that what I was thinking too.

"That's exactly what I was thinking!!" We talk a little and decide that's who we'll pick.

Okay next, who is most likely to cover the other group's song?"

"Yeri 100%, not a lot of people know this but she actually has recorded covers of their songs before. She's just never posted them, they're actually really good!" Wendy states confidently. I looked up at the mention of my stage name and now I'm blushing a little, knowing that people are gonna know about my covers.

"I think for the boys it would be J-Hope, he's danced to our songs multiple times on shows and stuff. I could see him doing a dance cover of one of them." We all agree with Irene.

"Okay, who holds their liquor the best?" (You're all of legal drinking age )

"Irene Unnie! She like never gets drunk!" I yell out, unintentionally embarrassing Irene.

"Yah!!! You just say that because you're the worst at it!" That's true. I'm terrible at holding my liquor. I get all giggly, but mostly I just do things sober Y/N is too scared to do.

We all laugh and I apologize for embarrassing Unnie before trying to decide on the boys.

"Maybe Suga? I think it'd be one of the hyung line" Joy explains her guess.

"Yeah what about that one Run episode I think it was? It's definitely one of them. But not J-Hope" I started laughing "he looked like his soul left his body"

"I remember that!! Hahaha... But i agree with Joy, I think Suga is a safe bet." Seulgi agrees.

This goes on for a little longer and we answer all of the questions. We sit there and chill for a little bit before the boys come back down, finally finished with their answers.

"Now we're going to see how you guys did! First question was who is most likely to sneak out. The boys said Joy because she's fun, and the girls said Jimin although they didn't know why."

We all laugh at that. It was funny that we had no reason why we picked him, and even funnier when we were right. We had both gotten that question right, so right now we were tied with one point each.

"Who is most likely to cover the other group's song? The boys said Wendy, they think she'd enjoy the challenging vocals in some of their songs. The girls said J-Hope, they think he'd do a dance cover of one of them since he's shown that he knows the choreography many times."

"Unfortunately, the boys are incorrect!" They look at each other a little surprised, "the girls said that Yeri is most likely to, and that she actually already has!" They look totally shocked at that, before looking at my bright red face.