Scavenger Hunt

~third person pov~

"Roses are red, my friends name is lee, go to the place where you proposed to me"

Jungkook smiled at the small gold card in his hand as he headed off to where Y/N had sent him. He had figured out her plan when he got the first card delivered to him by no other then the original visual herself, Irene.

Taehyung was following him around, filming the whole thing. Tae had become the couple's unofficial videographer, loving to capture the sweet moments they shared. He said that he would have all the material to make a beautiful video for their wedding or when they announced their relationship.

Fans had noticed the ring on Y/N's finger and most of them were fully convinced it wad Jungkook's doing, but the couple wanted to have a peaceful wedding that wasn't swarmed so they didn't say anything.

Jungkook walks towards the small flower field where he had set up a romantic picnic and gotten down on one knee to pop the question. A love sick expression made its way into his face at the memory as he picked up the new card, set up on the base of the willow tree that hung over their table that night.

"You know this was my favorite date, now go to the place we really ate"

Jungkook laughed at the note as he remembered the disaster of a date. Everything was going well, she had said yes when he proposed and they stood there for a while just holding each other. After a few minutes they had calmed down and decided to settle in for the picnic... Except Jungkook forgot the food. He panicked because he wanted everything to be perfect, but Y/N only laughed. They had ended up going to the convenience store and eating ramen on the sidewalk in their nice clothes.

When he arrived at the store, there stood Seulgi, her wedding band gleaming in the sunlight as she handed him the next card.

"People gave us some pretty weird stares, but the best part was when we met those hares"

On their way back home from the date a few bunnies had been crossing the road and Y/N insisted on parking the car and "going to see Jungkook's relatives".

He pulled over on the side of the busy street, there were many more cars at two pm than there were at two am. Spotting the card peeking out from under a rock he picked it up.

"You're getting close to the end, please go to the place where I became your friend"

After a bit of thinking, he and Tae drove off towards the restraunt they had all eaten at after Inkigayo. When they walked in a few people got their cameras out, tweeting about how happy he looked and theorizing on what he was doing. The same waiter that was working on the night they came was working today, and he looked up as the boys approached the register. Pulling a card out of his apron, he handed it to the younger boy and shot him a wink.

"I know that you cried when I suprised you at the changing of age, I hope to see you at that stadiums stage"

Y/N was on tour with Red Velvet at the same time the boys were and they hadn't seen each other for a few months. The last concert was in Korea on Jungkook's birthday and she flew back to suprise him. He started sobbing as soon as he saw her backstage and couldn't help but stare at her in the front row for the whole show. Following the last clue, he drives towards the stadium they had sold out months back. Pulling up to the parking lot, he sees security holding a crowd back. They clear a path for him as he enters the arena.

He heads up to the front of the stage and sees Y/N along with the all of her group mates and his own. Tae goes to stand with the rest of the boys behind Y/N and keeps his video recording.

Y/N walks towards Jungkook, handing him a small box as the cameras in the stadium focus on the couple and the gift. Screams are heard from outside as the scene is broadcasted on the buildings screens.

Jungkook opens the lid, revealing one last gold card and he flips it over to read it.

"The wait is over, we're actually three, check the box and tell me what you see"

Tears fill his eyes as he realizes what it means, and he looks in the box to see a pregnancy test, two bold lines staring right back at him.

"You're-"

He breaks down into sobs when she shakes her head yes, pulling her into a giant hug and kissing all over her face. The crowd outside loses their minds and the memberd start cheering.

The couple doesn't even notice it, too absorbed in each other to process anything else. Jungkook repeatedly strokes his soon-to-be-wife's back, continuously murmuring how much he loves her.

~the end~

A/N: This book was pretty bad and I'm really sorry, I've been bettering my writing and thought I would try to make a good last chapter at least. People kept reading it anyway so I hope you enjoyed it even if it wasn't the best. Thank you and i purple you guys 💜