Chapter 1

(quick Disclaimer i wrote this when i was like 13 so it's just a tad shit so you've been warned 😜)

Semi's POV

I had been on stage singing with my band, jumping up and down to the beat of cheering when everything started to get blurry. The Cheering began to fade out, I started sweating more than usual. The lights felt like they were burning threw my skin. Everything started to go black. I saw the figures of my bandmates running towards me and the cheering became screaming and concerned yells in my ears.

My eyes opened to shinning lights and white walls. "Where the hell am I?" He asked in a hushed voice to no one in particular.

"He's awake"

I heard voices coming from my right, I tried looking over but my head wouldn't move. I saw a figure coming towards me. "Hello, I'm going to be taking care of you for the next few days while you recover." said a very familiar voice. Where do I know this person from? He thought to himself.

"Where am I?" He asked the mysterious yet familiar person.

"The hospital sweetheart" Is what I expected to hear but instead all I got was a "The hospital dumbass, where else." At that moment I knew exactly who it was.

"Glad to know you're as salty as ever," I said smirking at myself.

"Haha, very funny glad to know you're as ignorant as ever," Shirabu said his attitude in his voice " Ya know you shouldn't speak like that to person whos caring for you." The shorter boy said putting down his clipboard.

"wow that coming from you," I said laughing at the ceiling.

"touche" was all he said before adjusting my bed so I could sit up. I look at him, he looked almost the exact same as he did when we used to share a team at Shiratorizawa.

"You haven't changed a bit," I said looking out the window

He laughed at that, "can't say the same for you Mr.pop star" I don't know why but that comment made me blush. "Well anyway, how are you feeling?"

"Other than the fact that I can barely move, I've been feeling pretty good." I scoffed in response

"Hey hey no need to be dramatic sheesh," Shirabu said writing something down on his clipboard. "Other than that? Any abnormal pain?"

"No, not really" Now that I think about it I couldn't feel anything.

"hmm" He walked over to me and started to poke at my chest.

"uhh, what are you doing," I said trying not to blush as he continued to poke at my body.

"I'm trying to make sure there is no strain in your body, obviously" was all he said before poking me again, this time at my inner thigh.

"W-Well I'm not a nurse how should I know that."

"That's true, you were never the smartest," He said laughing

"HEY!" I said looking away from the boy, which was hard considering I could only move my eyes. After a few minutes, he was done. He wrote somethings down on the clipboard.

"I'll be back in a few minutes, you should get some rest," He said before walking out of the room and shutting the door.

TO BE CONTINUED