Chapter 2

Just before I was about to fall asleep I heard the door slam open, I tried moving my head a little to see who it was. It was none other than Tendou Satori, And Goshiki Tsutomu my former team. The hell are they doing here. He thought as they both ran up and hugged him. "Umm what are you two doing here"

Goshiki was the first to answer " WELL I WAS WATCHING YOUR SHOW LAST WEEK AND SAW YOU PASS OUT, WE TRIED VISITING EARLIER BUT SHIRABU DIDNT LET US"wait so I've been here for a week? I didn't pay attention to what the younger boy was saying until I hear him say "I THOUGHT YOU HAD DIED" now that I think about it I don't even know what happened.

"Its ok Goshiki in fine now," I said as I moved my hand and patted his head. Wait I can move my arm again. Well, that's good. I said as I took a deep breath.

"I told you he would be ok," Tendou said hanging his arm around Goshikis neck. "See he can even move his arms now, or just arm." Tendou laughed, I could hear the worry in his voice. I started to worry. What even happened why is everyone so freaked out. Just as I was about to ask Shirabu walked in.

"I told you, dumbasses, not to come in, my god are you two deaf." He said slapping both Satori and Tsutomu on the back of the head.

"Sorry Shira boo boo, we just were so happy to see Semisemi," Tendou said with a huge grin.

"Again stop with the nicknames," Shirabu said writing more things down on his infamous clipboard. "Good to see you can move you arms again"

"Oh, uh yea" I said as I moved my arm up to touch my face.

"Anyways you two can you please leave for a bit I need to talk to Eita" Shirabu said pushing the two taller men out of the room. "Alright I can tell you want to ask me something, now spill it."  I was startled at how he caught on so fast but sighed in relief.

"Well, I was just wondering. What even happened to me?" There was a brief moment of silence before Shirabu cleared his throat and spoke up.

"You've been in a stress induced coma for over a month." Was all he said before sitting down on the visitor chair in the corner of the room. "I found extremely lethal poisons in your body the first day you showed up. Someone must have spiked your drink hoping to kill you."  I froze when he said that. "That or, you had tried to end yourself." He said looking me right in the eyes.