Chapter 6

Semi's pov

What why the hell am I thinking things like that- I don't like shirabu... right?

"Ooo Gay gay gay super gay" I looked behind me to see tendou with his hands cupped to him mouth with a devilish grin.

A huge blush came over my face "I uh, no?" Tendou fell back laughing.

"Haha I was just joking! You doo have a crush on shiraboobs don't you!" Tendou stood up and patted me on the shoulder.

"No what makes you think that" I crossed my arms at him.

"Well first of all you were totally checking out his ass just a second ago and"

"Ok I get it maybe I do like him" I looked down and the floor. I must have looked like a human tomato by now.

"I totally get it dude, fall for the hot nurse that took care of you" tendou whispered in my ear "it's like forbidden porno nurse x patient." I slapped his hand away

"Don't say things like that" I started walking away. Not really sure where I was walking too but I was walking.

"Hey wait up semisemi" tendou ran after me. "We should go get ice cream to celebrate you getting released from the hospital! And we can definitely talk about this little crush of yours."
As much as I hated tendou he was still a good friend. "I know how much of a hopeless romantic you are so this should be fun." Tendou said throwing his arms up to be as dramatic as possible.

"Yea yea what ever, as if you've ever been in a relationship." I scoffed

"Well I'll have you know Semi that me and Wakatoshi are in a very intimate relationship."

"Ew"

—————————————————————————-

We had finally made it to the ice cream parlor. This will be the first time I've been out of the hospital in four months.

"Ok so about this little crush of yours on Shiraboobs"

"Can you please stop calling him that."

"Oh~ defending your future boyfriend are we"

"Oh fuck off"

"Mhmmm, well anyways, there's a festival going on this week end. I think it would be the perfect chance for you to make your first move."

"That's a little cliché"

"Yea but it's a cute cliché,"

"Whatever"

After three long hours of planning we had finally come up with the perfect date. All I had to do was invite Shirabu. Akaashi had given me both his a Shirabu's numbers just in case anything happened.

I had dialed his number and pressed call. I never realized how nerve-racking this would be. I heard a small beep and then a small hello. I looked over at tendou who was go being me a thumbs up.

"Hey it's me Semi, I was wonder if you wanted to uh.. maybe go to the festival with me on Friday night?"

There was a small silence. "Sure sounds fun."

I sighed of relief. "Great I'll text you the details."  I ended the call and gave tendou a high five.

"Ayy good job semisemi your first date ever!"

"Oi what makes you think I've never been in a date before this."  Tendou gave me a face. "You know what don't answer that."

————————————————————————————
Meanwhile

Shirabu was eating breakfast with akaashi when he got a phone call. He was about to decline it. "Wait that's Semi-Sans number" Akaashi said with a onigiri stuffed in his mouth. Shirabu quickly answer the phone and put it on speaker so he didn't have to hold it.

"Hello"

"Hey it's me Semi, I was wonder if you wanted to uh.. maybe go to the festival with me on Friday night?"

Akaashi spit out his food and shirabu froze. They both looked at each other for a second untill Akaashi gave him a look that said 'say something dumbass'

"Sure sounds fun" was all he could manage to say. Akaashi facepalmed

"Great I'll Text you the information." And then beep

"What the actual hell kind of answer was that"

"Oh shut up if it was Dr. Bokuto you would have done the same thing." Akaashi didn't argue with that.