Chapter 13

Sorry that the last chapter was a bit confusing ^^' this chapter should be less wack

Eita and Kenjirō sat in eachothers arms.

Semi's POV

I was sure that would be the last of me... it all happened so fast. I don't understand. Why am I not dead yet. How am I not dead yet. I hugged shirabu tighter realizing that his grip had gotten loose. I pulled away from him noticing he had fallen asleep.

I put him down onthe bed and let him rest, as did I.

I got up after a few hours noticing shirabu was still fast asleep. I went out for a bit just to get some air.

The outside was warm. Not much to my liking but I won't complain. The sky was covered with stars. It had gotten late. How long has it been since I've last been outside. I wonder.

No POV

Semi was walking back home when he noticed the blonde guy from the festival. there was a taller man with black hair next to him.

"I'm telling you kiyoomi there was something wrong with that boy!" Atsumu said crossing his arms annoyed.

"Yea what ever." Sakusa said stretching as they walked.

"Why won't you believe me" Atsumu whined.

"I do, I just don't think we should be worrying about some random people you met at a festival."

Atsumu looked sad.

Sakusa sighed "Fine what did they look like maybe was can find them on Instagram or something."

"Yay thank you omiomi!

"Ok"

"Well one of them had copperish hair and a really bad hair cut, the other I think was Semi Eita."

"What about me" semi walked up from the shadows. Both men visibly jumped.

"Oh hey it's you!" Atsumu pointed at Semi

"Well.. yeah." Semi had that 'not shit Sherlock' face

"Uh well I noticed when you were at the festival last year you had a spirit following you. Not a nice one either." Atsumu said.

"Wait what, how did you see it?" Eita started to look panicked.

"So you knew?" Kiyoomi started talking now.

"Yes."

"See tsumu there was no need to worry." Sakusa started walking off.

"Waiiit" atsumu ran after sakusa leaving semi alone.

Semi's POV

How did he know, how could he see a spirit? A medium maybe? I guess I should get home.

No POV (again)

Semi walked into the house. It was quiet. He went to the room and noticed shirabu was still sleeping.

"That's weird he never sleeps this long."

Semi shook it off and went to watch tv. He started thinking about those two guys he had met in the street. Strange people. He decided to ask tendou about them.

" heyyyyy semisemi" tendou picked up the phone.

"Hi tendou, hey can I ask you something?"

"Sure"

"Well do you know anyone named atsumu or kiyoomi?"

"Oh yea! Kiyoomi is Wakatoshi's friend, and atsumu is his husband I think."

"Do you know anything else about them."

"Yea kiyoomi plays professional volleyball, and I'm pretty sure atsumu is a phsychic .Pretty spooky stuff."

"That explains it."

"Explains what?"

"Nothing but can I ask you one more thing?"

"You just did semisemi" Tendou laughed

"Satori..."

"Ok sorry, yes you can!"

"Can I get atsumus phone number?"