Chapter 5

The two boys were sitting in the floor shirabu was silently patting semis head. He realized Semi has dozed off to sleep.

Shirabu's pov

Alright so how the hell am I supposed to move now. I thought to myself looking at y'all male who's passed out on my chest. I quickly grabbed out my phone and called akaashi. Who thankfully was still at work.

Akaashi came running in the room. "Oh my how cute," he said laughing at my predicament.

"shut up and help me get him off"

Akaashi walked over to us and carefully shifted semi off of me so I could get up. We both picked him up and later him back in the hospital bed.

"So he can move again," Akaashi states sitting on the edge of the empty bed next to us.

"Looks like it"

"That means he should probably be able to be released soon."

"God don't remind me," I said throwing my body back so I was lying next to akaashi.

We both layer there for a good amount of time till akaashi's phone went off. The words flashing 'BOKUTO' we're going across the scream. Akaashi sighed and stood up. "Well I got to go, I'll see you later." He walked out of the room. Just after I heard a loud "HEY HEY HEY" coming from across the building.

"How can akaashi handle that"  I heard laughing next to me.

Semi was sitting up staring at me.

"How long have you been up." I sat up to face the other man.

"I don't know a good 5 minutes"  he yawned "I'm hungry"

"Hi hungry I'm shirabu"

"Ok dad"

Time skip

A few days passed by and semi was finally being let out of the hospital. It turned out he didn't need as much training as we thought. I and semi had gotten close during the few weeks he was in the hospital. It was a big change from the old relationship we had at Shiratorizawa.

Semi's POV

I finally got to change out of the hospital gown. It was extremely embarrassing to wear. But that definitely wasn't the worst part of staying here. He had reoccurring nightmares. not as bad as the first night but they still scare me.

I walked out of the hospital. Akaashi was waving goodbye to me. It was about 3 am when I got to finally leave.

Akaashi suggested leaving early so the traffic wouldn't be bad.

As I made my way out I bumped in to none other than Kenjirou Shirabu. "Oh hey"

"Hi" The smaller said looking up at me. "Ew your hair" He looked at me hair witch was a mess. I had been stuck in the hospital for months of course I couldn't take care of it.

" speak for yourself, who even cuts your bangs" I said sarcastically. It was true shirabu had never had the best hair. I never understood way he cut it that way.

"I let my little sister cut my hair." He simply says.

"That's actually pretty adorable " Wait why did I say that. Shirabu has a huge blush on his face. It was really cute to be honest. Wait shit why do I keep thinking things like that.

"I'm gonna go" shirabu ran off. I couldn't help but look at his whole he ran. Let's just say he wasn't oikawa when I came to his body.