Chapter 4

I woke up to screaming. "H-hello?" I looked around the room it was dark I stood up there was blood on the floor. I slipped. I got up to see blood all over my hands. I tried standing up again to no avail. "Shit" I started crawling to the door but before I could reach the handle someone open the door.

The person walked in and closed the door. They looked familiar but I couldn't figure out who it was. I looked at their hand to see a knife. They walked up to me. The tried crawling always but I was too slow. They swung the knife but before it hit me Everything started shaking violently. It went black.

Killing stalking vibes 🥵

Then I felt someone shaking me. "EITA!" I open my eyes realizing I was in a cold sweat. I looked over to see shirabu shaking me awake with a worried look on his face. "Jesus Christ what the hell happened?" He looked relieved but scared.

"I- uh...." I looked down "I don't know"

Shirabu POV

I had finally made it to the hospital after the long drive. I decided to check on Semi first. Just as I got to the room I heard a yell coming from inside. "What the hell" I ran into the room. Eita was shaking. He was drenched in sweat.

I tried shaking him awake. I looked over at the heart monitor. His heart rate was almost flat lined. "DAMNIT" I had no time to grab anything to help him so I continued to shake him.

After awhile I saw him open his eyes. "EITA"

No ones POV

Shirabu fell back in relief. "Holy shit eita you scared me"

Semi looked at the floor. 'No blood' he thought. Semi kept staring at the floor. "If it hadn't been for you I would have probably died."

"Well it is my job to make sure you don't die." Shirabu said.

Semi got up from his bed walking over to
Shirabu who was still sitting in the floor. The taller got down on his knees and hugged the other boy.

Shirabu was startled at first but then quickly hugged back. Come to think of it, if he had done with while they were in highschool Shirabu would have probably just pushed him away, but for some reason shirabu felt happy. Semi felt the same.

The safety of each others arms made the two feel comfortable like they were meant to be there.

Sorry this chapter is short I'm currently on holiday.