Chapter 8

Semi POV

I looked over to see a blonde man with his arm around Shirabus neck. My blood boiled.

"Hey gimme the prize" the blonde guy said snapping his finger at the man running the stand.

The man gave him a purple fish in a bag.

"What the hell are you doing?" Shirabu pushes the guy off. I was a bit relieved,

"I just thought I would win a fish for the pretty festival boy."

"Well you won me the fish, now go away." Shirabu snatched the fish out of the guys hand.

"Mmmm don't wanna" the guy ruffled his hair.

"Oi he said leave him alone, so leave him alone." I stepped in

"Oh boo you already have a boyfriend. Lamee" I looked at shirabu and saw a hint of red on his face.

In a moment of desperation I said. "Indeed he does now go away." Shirabu looked at me with a confused look.

The blonde was about to say something until.

"Oi atsumu stop flirting with random people you have a boyfriend!" I looked over to see a grey version of the blonde guy?

"Oh great there's two of you." Shirabu said

"Yes but I'm nothing like this bastard, sorry if he bothered you." The grey one grabbed Atsumus shirt and pulled him away.

——————————————————————————-

We had walked away from the fish game and sat down at a table.

"Hey semi"

"Yea"

"Why did you call me your boyfriend." I almost froze when I heard those words come out of his mouth.

"Uh well you see" come on Eita you can do this. Just tell him how you feel. "It was the only thing I could think of so he would leave." God damnit.

"Ah, that makes sense." He said changing his tone.

We walked around a bit more stopping at a few games and good stands. It had started to get dark meaning the fireworks were gonna start soon. Remember what tendou said don't confess during the fireworks. Meaning this was the only chance I had left.

I grabbed Shirabus wrist and ran to the Ferris wheel. We took our seats. Nothing much happened until the Ferris wheel reach other top. It stopped moving.

I looked down to see tendou sitting on the worker and Reon at the controls. "Damn those two."

"What?"

"Oh nothing"

Five minutes had passed and tendou still hadn't given up. Well guess there's no other choice.

"Hey Shirabu can I tell you something?"

"Yea sure."

Ok you can do this, it's just three words. Three simple words.

"I..."

My head started to spin.

Bang.

My head went back to normal, the fireworks had started.

"Sorry I couldn't hear you"

So that's what tendou meant.

"Guess I'll just have to show you."

I cupped Shirabus face and kissed him

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger I'm mean like that 🥴