Chapter 12

The two were laying in bed, shirabu had fallen asleep while semi looking up at the ceiling running his hands threw Shirabu's messy hair. He couldn't think of a better way to spend his life. How could anything ruin this.

His head started aching, everything got dizzy.

"No no no not again please." Semi pleaded

It had woken up shirabu who was looking over at semi.

"What's wrong?" Shirabu held onto semi's hand.

"Help me..." semi passed out.

Shirabu had sat up trying to wake up Semi. "Eita please I can't go threw this again I need to know what's wrong" he shook Semi in an attempt to wake him.

Hot tears rolled down his eyes and he felt Semi's heart. It had stoped. "Eita pleas I can't do this without you, it hasn't even been that long...."

"It hurts, it hurts so bad...."

Semi could hear the sobbing coming from his lover. He opened his eyes to see shirabu'a face completely red and covered in tears. He tried to Wipe the tears away but he couldn't move.

"Kenjirō...."

Shirabu stopped crying and faced the body. Semi sat up. They both were just staring at eachother for a few minutes.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE DONT DO THAT TO ME" Shirabu cried into Semi's chest.

Sorry for the short chapter I haven't yet thought of the plot for the next arc so I'll get working on that 😎✌️