Chapter 10

Semi's POV

Flashing colours. Red, blue, white, red, blue, white. Loud. Very loud a lot of yelling.

Kenjirō.

"Shirabu where- what happened?" I ask as I see his figure walk up to me.

"Oh you died Eita"

"What."

"You heard me. You are dead Eita Semi."

"No."

Shirabu squatted down and stared me in the eyes. But those weren't his eye...

"Who are yo-" before I could finish my sentence a sharp pain went into my gut. I looked down to see a blade lodged into me.

"I'm Kenjirō, you know. Your boyfriend."

"You are not Kenjirō"

"I may as well be, not like you're ever going to see the real one again." 'Shirabu' stood up pulling the knife out.

"There's no hope for you, you fucked up your own life. You made a deal remember."

Just like that it came back to me. I sold my soul for love. And now that I've found love.... I've lost my soul.

"Now you're getting it." The shirabu was about to walk away.

"It was worth it"

"Excuse me" he turned to face me.

"That short time I spent with him was worth all of it."

Buzzzzzzz

I sat up.

I was.... back in the hospital.

"EITA!" Shirabu grabbed me into a tight hug.

"Kenjirō...." I quickly hugged him back.

We were in each other's arms for a good 20 minutes. Until the doctor came in. "HEY HEY HEY! Looks like our patient is awake." Dr.bokuto walked over to us and shirabu let go of me.

"Sorry as much as I hate to break up two lovebirds I need to take Mr. Eitas blood.

After a few blood tests Bokuto left.

"How are you feeling?" I looked over at shirabu

"Better...."

"Is something bothering you?"

"Mm how long have I been out?"

Shirabu paused. "Two days."

I felt extremely relieved.

———————————————————————————-

It's had been almost a year since the incident, me and shirabu has moved in together,

Everything went back to normal I also completely forgot about the whole sold my soul incident. But I could never completely forget.

Sometimes when I look into Shirabu's eyes for too long I see him again.... that other shirabu. Is this my curse. I had completely preoccupied with figuring out why this is happening that I had forgot me and Shirabu's 1 year anniversary was in a few days.

I ask tendou what I should do and of course he suggested something dirty. Now that I think about it. It wasn't a half bad idea.

Thank you all so much for 1k reads 😭😭

⚠️just a warning the next chapter will be smut so skip it if you don't like it. ⚠️