15

Eleanor's p.o.v

So, it turns out that 'see you soon' is a relative term, because even though Chris calls me at least once everyday, I haven't seen him at all this week. Not for lack of trying either, every time I've tried to set something up he's been busy with filming. Now don't get me wrong, I don't blame him in the slightest for that, after all, they're pushing hard to get Winter Soldier done so they can start filming Diamondback, and he was doing this long before I came along which obviously makes it his priority. Not to mention, that when we start filming Diamondback I'll be the one out of pocket. But after our straight out of a movie romantic weekend I really miss the goofball.

Studying the script had become my favorite pastime lately. Seb told me that he was certain I'd have it memorized by the time filming starts, and honestly I was starting to agree with him. Megan and I had met up a couple days ago and gone over some of the scenes just to get used to working with each other, and I personally thought we worked together really well. I was waiting on a text from her to see if she could meet up this afternoon to work on it some more when a knock sounded on my door.

I quickly made my way towards it, opening it to reveal none other than my Jellybean. I decided that this would be the perfect opportunity to practice my acting and put on a very straight face (which was a really hard task when the gorgeous man in front of you is smiling like he'd just won the lottery).

"Hey doll! Sorry I didn't call, I wanted to surprise you since we haven't spent any time together this week. Take out is on its way, and I thought we could rent that movie you've been wanting to watch." God, could he be any more perfect? I took a subtle breath to steady myself so I wouldn't give into his charm, and answered him in the dullest tone I could muster.

"Sounds good." I didn't move out of the door, or try to hug him like I normally would, I just stood there. Chris' smile began to fade and his hand went to the back of his neck.

"Is everything okay doll?"

"Fine." He raised an eyebrow at me and that was nearly enough for me to break character. I'm not sure what was going to end this little skit, but I guess I'd know when I heard it.

"How've you been? Are you sure everything is okay?" I waited just long enough for the silence to become uncomfortable then decided I'd put him out of his misery.

"Yeah, it's just... well, Chris I need to ask you something, and it's really important to me that you tell the truth. Do you think you can do that? For me?" His eyes instantly softened and he reached out to rub my arms, worry painting his features.

"Of course doll, is everything okay? Are you okay? What's going on?"

"I just.. I need to know... what you think of my acting?" My tone went from one of despair to one of teasing, a sly smirk tugging at my lips."

"Oh... my... god. You had me really worried there for a second! All for nothing!" My smile dropped at his angry tone, and I began to wonder if I'd taken it too far. Just as I was about to apologize, he kissed me fervently, the force of it pushing me back into the apartment. "You are so amazing. That was so damn convincing."

"Thank you." Our laughter melded together, our lips reconnecting in another heady kiss. Chris continued to walk us backwards, no doubt trying to find the couch, as I pushed his jacket off his broad shoulders and threw his hat across the room so I could bury my fingers in his hair. A low moan escaped his lips when I tugged on it, the sound sending shockwaves through my body.

His hands made their way to the backs of my thighs where he placed them firmly before picking me up like I weighed nothing. My back hit a wall, the force of it making me arch towards him, and his mouth moved from mine to my neck in open mouthed kisses.