Chapter 19

𝑰𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔... 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏?

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

•𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 •

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

Heya!! Guess who it is?!

...

Ding! Ding! Correct!!

...

Your boi Axel!!!

The one who guessed correct will get a kiss from Lucster!!

But you can't, HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!

KUHG!!! Hey! What was that for?!

Agh!! Kuh!! Gah!!

GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

𝙰𝚗 𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛....|

Phew... I almost got killed by the fangirls.

Well by the way!! It's me again, yay! So let's start our story!! Chapter 19 here we g--

Move it!!

What?! Hey!! Don--

We were gonna repair the 4th wall for a moment, please wait...

....

....

....

....

Sorry for disturbing the story, please continue...

"So.." I said, driving my car off to somewhere. "How do you know that your brother is ditching class?"

"GPS," She said as she showed her phone to where Lucster is. "Mom said that to keep an eye of him."

"That is one crazy mom you two have." I scoffed. May laughed as she put back her phone in her bag. "She even made him arranged with his ch-- oops.. Didn't mean to spoil you," She said, covering her mouth in one hand. I narrowed my eyes at her then back to the road. "Is that about your brother and his girlfriend?"

She shrugged. "Maybe?"

"Better catch that Lucas and know what it is!!" I said excitingly.

After 5 minutes or so, we arrived at a very familiar mansion. "This is where Lucas lives currently right?" I asked as I point out the mansion. May grinned. "Yup! And how do you know?"

"I just happened to follow him one day but he didn't let me in." I shrugged, putting my hands in my pocket. She snickered and muttered something, I can't clearly hear her but I heard one word, sister.

She confidently walk in front of the door and said, "Well, let's just go in and see what happens!!" She burst the door open. "Yo! Big bro!!"