Special Chapter

I'm backkkkkkkkk hehe

"I'm so exciteddd!!!" I cheered as I stare at the clouds.

Lucas held my hands to calm me down, writing something on my skin. Not gonna lie, that calms me down a bit.

After our wedding, Lucas and I planned to have our honeymoon in Hawaii. Nothing, I just want to go there.

I really wanted to take Attheia here but mom insisted to let her stay with them because she might ruin something. Really... this mom of mine...

"Aren't you excited too?" I pouted as I sat down.

Lucas chuckled then kissed the back of my hand, making me blush. "I'm more excited than you, my darling."

I immediately let go, blushing beet red. "Ah! Ahahaha!! Why is it so hot here?!"

Lucas smirked. Oh no, not that smirk.

Before I could even escape, Lucas grabbed my hand, pulling me closer to him. I yelped as I landed on his lap, blushing.

"I'm looking forward for our time together wifey.." He whispered in my ear before nibbling it.

I gasped, gripping on his shoulders as he continue kissing my neck.

Thankfully, he stopped. He leaned his forehead on mine, smiling at me. I can't help but smile at his cuteness.

"Me too.." I blurted out.

And with that, he smashed his lips on mine with a smirk.

• • • •

THE SEA! THE HEAT! THE VEIW! IT'S HAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!

My eyes sparkled through the clear glass as as stared at the sea from the lobby of a hotel.

After Lucas getting our keys he called me.

"Let's go, love," He sweetly called.

I turned with a wide smile plastered on my face and immediately follow him like a lost puppy.

As we walk down the hall, I admired the beautiful architectural designs on the walls and the ceilings. It's perfectly well built I might say.

I think, Axel might be happy to study these.

"What are you smiling at?" Lucas asked with a scoff, slipping his hand on mine, intertwining them.

I giggled. "Nothing."

"Tch.." He muttered, pouting.

I cooed at his cuteness as he pout so adorably. I carefully pinch his cheeks with a smile.

"I really love this kind of Lucas," I said, blushing slightly.

"Oh please.." He scoffed. "I already know that.."

I gasped dramatically, smacking his arm so hard that it made him groan in pain. Bleeeehh, serves you right!

Lucas put down our bags and sat down at the corner of the bed. I sighed, sitting down beside him, leaning my head on his shoulder comfortably. Silence filled the room but it wasn't awkward, it was a very comfortable silence.

"Sia..?" Lucas called.

I hummed in response,  not wanting to say something. I heard him sigh and shifted away slightly to face me. He slowly held my face up with his finger under my chin.

I look up to him smiling. "What is it?"

This time, Lucas didn't answer but instead he leaned closer to kiss me. I was taken aback at first then slowly kissed back, feeling his soft lips on mine.