Chapter 24

𝑰𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔... 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏?

╓┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╖

•𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓽 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷 •

╙┈♔◦☓◦☙◦♔◦☙◦☓◦♔┈╜

The date that was supposed to be Jenny and Kiel went okay as we drove back to our house.

Helena, thankfully, gave us a video of the confession between them and I'm crying in joy while Lucas just didn't bother, because he's driving or he really don't care.

So Ijennette is off the list! Now it is time for Axae and Zailena to shine!!

"What are you grinning for?" Lucas scoffed taking a small glance.

"Nothing!" I replied with a huge smile on my face.

He stared at me for a sec but then look back to the road.

The date really went well for the 2 couples! I wonder if Axel and Maea will have a date if Helena wasn't there? Well, what already happened has happened now!

•~~this timeskip is brought to you by~~•
The author's brain cell dying

•• At the house ••

We arrived at the mansion maybe around 6? We already had early dinner at a restaurant so there will be no cooking dinner today! Yay, less hassle!!

I unlock the door to our house, revealing our parents in the huge living room.

"Welcome home!!" Both of our moms said.

I slightly leaned back, surprised by their sudden visit. "M-Mom! You're all here!!"

"What are you all doing here?" Lucas exclaimed.

"Is that bad?" Mother-in-law smiled, uuuhh that smile is kinda deadly to me..

"N-No, it's n-not bad.." He immediately replied, looking away.

"I actually regretted to be here..." Dad sighed, glaring at Lucas.

"How about we sit down?" I said, trying to save my poor hubby. "I'm gonna make some snacks.

"Okay!"

•~~this timeskip is brought to you by~~•
Lucas getting attacked by 1000 questions as Athy left him

... 5 minutes later...

"Here you go!" I arrived with a tray of teas and some snacks.

"Thank you dear." Mother-in-law said, smiling at me.

"You're welcome!" I smiled back as I sat beside Lucas.

"Thank god, you're back.." Lucas sighed in relief.

I blinked. "Is there something wrong?"

"So, is there any good news between you two?" Mom asked with a smug look on her face.

I don't like that face....