Chapter 37

It's been 2 weeks since that Lucas kept being called by his father. And it still kept going. He never got finish his quizzes, projects and stuff— until he got excused for a month because of his father's work. And it's been 2 weeks also that we've been apart.

"I hate this..." I grumbled.

I'm in the dining room eating my breakfast. alone. I'm starting to hate this lonely life of mine. His father said that he will be living in their mansion for a month, in case if he needed him.

What was he doing today?

Sighing, I finished my breakfast and put it on the sink. Mom said that she's gonna call some maids here to clean the house so I'm just gonna leave it here.

Helena also drives me home and to school everyday, cause Lucas is not here to drive. Ugh, can I stop mentioning my fiance?

"Okay, that's all for today!" The professor ended the class.

The heck?! Stop fast forwarding for a sec please!!

"Athy!! Let's have lunch!!" Helena cheered.

And it's been 3 chapters??? For eating lunch with Helena. It's just a normal day for me. Gosh, this is really giving me such a huge headache.

"Are you okay, Athy?" Helena asked before picking up her lunch.

I followed, taking a tray. "Yeah, just... there's nothing really interesting happening to me..."

Helena laughed. What's her problem?

I just raised a brow, confused.

"If you miss your fiance that much, he's over there you know!" She said, pointing behind me.

I turned and saw Lucas with some friends?? I don't really know who they are. They look so close. Tch.... especially that bitch over there trying to cling onto his arm.

Anyway, who are they???

"Who are those people?" Helena asked.

That's what I'm asking!!!

Lucas suddenly turned to our direction and smiled at me, waving. I waved back, with a bitter expression. I still hate that hand around his arm.

"Sup.." I said in a cold and annoyed tone.

"What's with the cold greeting?" He frowned. He was about to hold my hand but I slapped it away.

"Who's this?" Slurred the blonde bitch.

Lucas finally wriggled off his arm from the girl then wrapped an arm around me, smiling. Why is this guy look so happy? Is it because some girl wrapped her little dirty fingers on him? I hope not, or you'll be dead.

"My wife." He smirked.

Correction, your fiance.

The blonde bitch smirked. "I believe you two got arrange by some business stuff. I feel so sorry for the both of you."

WHA— I swear I could kill this girl right now.

I feel Lucas' hand tightened, like it was stopping me from doing something. This guy now know what am I thinking right now.

"It was like that at first, but we got annulled in the end. But then I got her back," Lucas said, smiling at me then turned back to his never-introduced-friends.

"So you two we—"
"Yes."

The smirk the blonde has wavered. Not so confident now are we?

Geez, how long did Lucas hang out with these people that they never know about me?

"Is... that so?" The guy with an eyeglasses muttered.

A hand with some girly manicures suddenly appeared in front of me. Looking up it's the blonde bitch smiling down at me.

"The names Ava, by the way."

I raised a brow. "Just Ava? And I'm not even asking for your name, why are you introducing yourself to me?"

Her hand slowly lowered.

I stood up, eyeing at Lucas before walking out from our table, Helena trailing behind me.

You've been gone for a month and there you are with a blonde girl laughing along. Let see if you can go back in the house.

"Hey, Athy?" Helena called, following my pace.

I hummed in response. I'm in a very gooooooooood mood right now!! Very!!

"Good job!" She gave me a thumbs up, her eyes gleaming.

I just gave her a bitter smile then decided to lock myself in the rooftop.

Sighing, I lay myself on the floor. Let me cool myself for a sec.

"I knew that you'll be here." Someone called.

I opened my eyes and saw a pair of ruby eyes staring down at me. I can clearly see his beauty mark under his left eye.

"What are you doing here—"
"I should ask you that. What are you doing here?"

I rolled my eyes then sat up. "Cooling my head off. What does it have to do with you?"

"I'm your fiance."

"Then?" I replied instantly.

I heard him suddenly chuckled. I turned to him raising a brow.

"What's funny?"

He turned to me, his eyes full of amusement. "You're jealous aren't you?"

My eyes widened, immediately shot up, leveling him. Me?! Jealous?!

"No, I'm not!" I exclaimed.

He smirked, then flicked my forehead. "I know you for 12 years Sia, you can't lie to me."

"We've been separated for 11 years dumbass! We only got together for one year!" I corrected.

"Don't change the topic. I know you're jealous."

"No, I'm not!! I just hate that Ava girl!"

"And that's jealousy." He chuckled.

"It's been a while for me to smack someone right now." I grumbled, clenching my fist, showing it to him.

He suddenly grabbed my wrist pulling me closer to him. And in a blink of an eye my lips landed on his soft sweet lips. He moved his hand on my hair, the other one on my hips, pulling me closer like it wasn't enough. I slowly closed my eyes, as I got sucked in by his soft kisses. Kissing him back. He slowly let go, his forehead leaning on mine.

"I wanted to continue but I might do something." He chuckled, tucking my hair behind my ear. Both of his hand caressing my cheeks.

I blushed looking away.

"You're not angry anymore?"

I flinched, swallowing. Nodding slowly.

He chuckled. Hugging me tightly, I can feel him sniffling my hair.

"I miss you." He mumbles.

Ah... It's Lucas' scent...

I closed my eyes, hugging him back. "I miss you too. But when are you going home?"

"At the end of the month." He replied sadly.

Ugh...

We let go. He gazed at my face brushing off my bangs. He leaned down and kissed me again. Full of passion and love.