Chapter 48

Before reading this chapter.. you might want to read the last 5 chapters of 'What if' first. You might be confused if you read this first..

•~~this timeskip is brought to you by~~•
I have to be in this chapter no matter what!!
And also, you're invited!!

* 3 Y E A R S L A T E R *

"Waah!! Athy you look beautiful!!" Helena sobbed as she soon walk in the room with Jenny and Maea.

I giggled. "Thanks... I'm glad you three are here."

I just stood there, staring at myself in the mirror. In a beautiful wedding, mermaid style gown with a exquisite pearl and crystal beading on embroidered appliqués. Long, sheer pouf sleeves complement the intricate illusion back. And a wide hemline border and sheer scalloped train complete the look. Paired with a beautiful laced high heels. My hair is cleanly tied into a updo style.

Jennette held my hand together, sniffling. "Congraaaaaattttssss!!!"

We all laughed at Jenny. I heard she's been like that when they arrived here.

Oh.. come to think of it.. she's getting married next month! Wow.. time sure flies, huh?

"Mommy!!" I heard someone called.

I grinned as soon I recognize her cute little voice. I tilted my head then saw a ravem haired 3 year old girl behind Maea, smiling at me with those sparkling sapphire orbs.

I spread my arms wide. "Come to mommy!!"

She beamed then immediately ran up to me, giving me a bear hug.

Attheia Jazlyn Obelia-Valentino.

(oh— 👀👀)

That's her name. Cute isn't?

Someone came in the room, telling me that it is time. She gave me my bouquet of white roses and let my friends go out to get ready for the march.

Mom and dad came in to check up on me for the last time. Mom teared up as soon she saw me in a wedding dress, smiling at her.

"Our daughter is now grown up.." She sniffled, leaning on dad.

I chuckled, walking towards them. I held mom's hand softly.

"Thank you.. for everything.." I whispered, about to tear up. "I love you."

Before I could let go of her hand, mom immediately hugged me, dad followed. I smiled. It feels so heartwarming..

For 21 years I've been with them. I'm really thankful for their hard work for raising me up and be with me up until this day.

• • • • • •

The doors went open wide. And for the second time, I'm getting married to the man that I love the most.

Dad lead me to walk in the aisle, my arms wrapped around his. And just like in the movies, the walk went slow as soon I saw those beautiful ruby eyes staring at me with awe.