5. Problems, Problems, Problems

August.

"Karina you gotta talk ta me. How else Imma know what you thinkin'?"

"I'm done August. Maybe I should just fall off the face of the Earth."

"Well sittin' hea not gonna help you. You gotta do somethin' bout it."

"I don't know what to do. My brother won't even talk to me." She sulked.

"Then you gotta drag it outta him. All y'all got is each otha so you gotta figure it out."

"Besides, you got me, Endeah, DJ and Mrs. Elise." I added.

"I guess you're right." She smiled a little.

I coughed a little bit and sat down on her bed.

"Are you sick? I have cold medicine in the bathroom I can get you some if you-"

"Karina breathe damn," I laughed "I'm fine it's just takin' a minute fa me to adjust to the weatha."

"Are you sure you're okay?" She pushed

She was tha one who just had a nervous breakdown the otha' day, askin' me if I'm aight.

"Just chill out."

"You know, retail therapy helps me feel better you should come with me." She suggested.

"I'm not sho' about allat'. I feel like you gon have me in thea foreva."

She shrugged, "it'll be fun. I promise I'll try not to get out of hand."

"Pleaseeee August?"

I sighed "Aight lets go."

She jumped up putting her shoes on, then nearly pushed me outta tha' door.

*

"Karina I thought you said you wasn't gon get outta hand."

She damn near had 20 bags.

"Well, I realized I needed more things."

"Yeah okay" I shook my head helping her put her stuff in the trunk.

"Aug you got a lot too. Just...not as much as I did" she laughed closing the trunk.

"Yeah everything dat I needed"

"Don't judge me." She folded her arms sitting in the passenger seat.

I started the car up goin' back to ha house.

*

Karina.

We pulled up to my house to see Michael sitting on my porch.

What does he want from me?

Before August could get out, I did.

"Is there a reason that you're here?"

"I wanna fix things between us." He stood up

"What is there to fix exactly? There's nothing between us. There hasn't been for two years. So why're you all of a sudden showing up again?"

"Aye Kay imma put your bags in tha house then imma head back home." August said walking up behind me.

"Oh I see," Michael nodded his head " you got a new nigga now so you trynna act brand new."

"What Michael? August and I aren't together."

"So you're the new nigga huh? Its alright though because she'll always be my bitch." He said getting in August's face.

"Aye, watch yo mouth and what the fuck you in my face fa?"

"Nigga you trynna play me. She ain't your girl alright?"

"If you listened ta a word she said you would know that she ain't my girl"

"I honestly don't give a fuck what you have to say" Michael said pushing August.

"Stop!" I said

"Fuck allat talkin' you doin' " August pushed back.

"August stop!"

Neither one of them were listening to me. The last thing I needed them to do was fight.

Michael knows how to fight but August looked like he knew better.

Next thing I know, August's fist was making contact with Michaels nose. Michael threw a punch back getting Aug right in his lip.

August's hand went back up but I grabbed his arm and stood in the middle of both of them.

"Stop!" I said, "Michael I need you to leave. I don't want anything to do with you."

"Aight bet" he said pushing past me making me stumble back into August.

"Come on" I pulled August into the house and into the bathroom.

His lip was bleeding pretty bad. After I managed to stop the blood and clean him up I felt bad.

"I'm sorry about all of that."

"You ain't gotta apologize for dat nigga. You didn't tell him to come ova hea and do dat. He just lucky I really ain't get a holda him."

"Aug your lip is bleeding again."

"I'a be aight." He said grabbing some tissue to clean it up again.

I sighed and hugged him. He pulled away and kissed my forehead.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Oop did Aug and Karina share a little moment?

Michaels annoying self ruining things. & sorry you guys but that's not the last of him lmaooo.

Aug is a good friend helping her feel better. Karina is worrisome though lol.

T-Breezy