11. Disrespectful

Karina.

I woke up with my leg wrapped around Aug's waist and him laying on my chest.

I tapped his face and he blinked a few times before fully opening his eyes.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked playing in his hair.

"Good" he said fully trying to wake up.

I played in his hair until he looked up at me.

"I ain't even kno' you had that in you" he chuckled. "You did a nigga good"

Lord I could listen to him talk all day.

"What time is it?"

He turned around, "11:10"

I wrapped the cover around me and tried to get up but my legs apparently weren't cooperating.

"Owww!" I whined

"Damn it's that serious?" he laughed.

"Aug that's not funny it really hurts"
My legs and my back were killing me.

"Aw po' baybeh you want me ta run you a shower?" He grinned.

"No cause I know you're gonna try some shit." I laid back down. "I'm going back to sleep"

"Your brotha comin' in a few" he said hitting my butt.

I threw a pillow at him then turned the other way going back to sleep.

*
"Auggggg!" I yelled. I just woke up again and I was still in pain. Therefore there was no moving myself out this bed alone.

He walked in the room, "Damn you a luh' loud"

I heard multiple voices downstairs then looked at the clock.

"Shit it's almost two, August help me up please" I said lifting up my arms.

He carried me to the bathroom then went back downstairs. I showered and did my hygiene as quick as I could. Then left my hair how it was, just straight.

My legs felt a little bit better than they did before, but my back was still killing me.

I didn't need to get all dressed up for my brother to be here so I put on yoga pants and a sweater. I can only imagine the things Kayden started to tell Aug.

I walked downstairs to not only see Kayden, but DJ, Endeah and some girl that I didn't even know!

"What're you two doing here" I said pointing to Endeah and DJ.

"You know you always got something cooked up so a nigga was Trynna eat" DJ shrugged

"Plus I came to do some investigation to only find mega-mind here" Endeah said side eyeing Aug.

"You really trynna get roasted?" Aug replied.

"Boyyyyy if you don't get yo muhfuckin uhhhhh self on! Roast me!"

I shook my head at them then turned to Kayden and his guest, "Since Kayden obviously isn't going to introduce us, I'm Karina his little sister." I stuck out my hand.

"I'm a hugger," she smiled hugging me "I'm Arianna."

"Well it's nice to meet you." I smiled

"This is my girl. That I was tellin' you about" Kayden spoke.

"You guys are official now! Finally someone who can take him off my hands." I laughed.

"Well now that you done with all that family reunion shit, what we eating?" DJ's annoying self asked.