12. Chill

Karina.

Since he barely got to eat anything at the little dinner we had, I grabbed some leftovers for Aug and put them in the microwave.

After the whole situation that went down, August came back downstairs but everyone left shortly after.

I grabbed the plate out of the microwave and poured a glass of ice tea. I walked up the stairs and called out for August once I didn't see him in my room. I peeked my head in the guest room and saw him sound asleep on the couch.

I sighed setting the plate and cup down on the dresser. I sat down just watching him sleep, he was turned on his back with both of his hands in his pants.

I sat there eating the food I initially heated up for him but I got hungry again. After a few minutes his nose started twitching and his eyes slowly opened.

He cleared his throat and motioned for me to come over to the couch. I sat on top of him with my plate in my hand.

"I ain't mean for you to sit all on my dick and shit" he said sitting up a little bit.

I laughed and scooted up a little. "Gimme some." He said referring to the food on the plate.

"A please would be nice" I said picking up a forkful of pasta and feeding the rest to him.

I put the plate on the floor and adjusted myself on him, grabbing his hands.

I let go of his hands, putting my hair into a ponytail then kissed him.

"You betta' stop" he said

"Why?"

"Cause I'm a real nigga, and unlike all these otha' niggas that talk shit, I'a actually fuck you."

"You're out of line" I said

"So is you."

"Cause I'm under your influence"

"Are you really?"

"Yes."

I laid down on him and he pulled the cover over both of us. When he closed his eyes, I pulled them back open.

"Really Karina? Go to sleep."

"Fine. Goodnight then."

"Goodnight baybeh"

*
August.

"So what do you think about the new girl?"

"She cool I guess. I wun really payin' attention ta' her" I sighed.

"Well she barely even said anything"

We pulled up ta' ha' crib and I walked in and laid onna couch while she went upstairs.

I'a admit I still am a luh' irritated about what happened wit' that bitch next do'. But I wun' raised to disrespect a female. But it was takin' everything in me not to.

"Oh god Aug you got Kayden thinking y'all friends. He just texted me talking about what you and August up to." She said comin' from upstairs.

I laughed, "tell him to come ova' then"

She walked ova' ta' me and sat down.

"I think you did something to me. Everytime I get around you I think about having sex"

"That's what happens when you meet a real nigga aka Yung"

"You're so damn annoying" She laughed. "Kayden didn't give me a time he's coming over he just said he'll be here and his bringing his girlfriend."

She sat on top of me and played in my hair. "You want something to eat?"

"Nah. I'll just wait."

I grabbed onto ha' waist while she was kissin' me, then the do' bell rang.

She rolled ha' eyes and I sat up while she went ta' answer it. By tha' way she was arguin' I knew it was ha' brotha.

"Aug your best friend is here"

*
Karina.

"Wassup Yungin" Kayden said doing that little handshake guys do with Aug.

I ignored them as they traveled into their own conversation and talked to Arianna.

"So how long have you and August been together?"

"Well we aren't necessarily together yet. So he's my...almost boyfriend" I laughed.

"Awwww. But yesterday things got crazy" She said sitting down in the kitchen.

"I know. I didn't expect for all that to happen. I'm sorry you had to experience all of that." I chuckled.

"Girl that was nothing," she laughed. "I've seen way worse."

"Really?" I said pouring two glasses of lemonade.

After telling me some stories about her family, we went back in the living room to see what Aug and Kayden were doing.

"I didn't even know he drank" Arianna laughed referring to Kayden.

"I didn't know either of them did."

We went upstairs while they had their little moment. I let Arianna experiment on me with hair and makeup just for fun.

"Arianna we about to head out!" Kayden called.

"That's my cue." She said while we walked downstairs.

Kayden and Aug shook hands then Kayden hugged me.

"Alright I'll see you guys," I said. "I'll text you." I said to Arianna.

"Alright" she said then they walked out.

I glanced over at August who was damn near passed out on the couch.

Kayden what did you do to him?

I made my way over to him sitting on his lap.

"You so beautiful baybeh." He slurred.

"Thank you baby, but you're so drunk." I laughed. His eyes were so low and he was acting all goofy.

"I know." He chuckled

"Well let's get you upstairs because you'll regret it in the morning."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Aw look at Karina making a new friend lmao.

& Kayden got Aug fucked uppppp lol.

I know this was boring but I have so much planned so just wait for it.

Until next timeeeee.

T-Breezy