10. Comfortable

Karina.

"Nope ya'll not slick," Endeah started "last month is when ya'll start dating."

"We aren't dating."

Of course Endeah being her nosey self was all in my business with Aug, and she was determined to find out.

She stale faced me, "Come on really? He was all up on you the other day"

"Goodbye Endeah I'll see you later" I hugged her looking at the text Aug sent me.

"Mhm tell Aug hi for me" she said looking down at her nails.

I glared at her then walked out the door.

I kissed Aug on the cheek and put my seatbelt on.

"Baby can you stop at Starbucks please?" I asked

"Man Karina I'm tired and it's 11:30 at night" he sighed.

"Pretty please? I'm trying to spend the rest of this gift card"

"Pleaseeee" I asked

"Aight, calm allat down"

"Somebody's bitter today I see."

"If you wanna go ta Starbucks you betta sit yo ass back" he side eyed me.

"Yessir" I laughed then rested my head against the window.

"Man I forgot what time Kayden is supposed to come over" I said pulling my phone out to text him.

"When?"

"Tomorrow."

My phone vibrated in my lap indicating that he responded.

"You should stay. You can meet him if you want."

"Ion' know about that"

"Aug please he's not bad"

He pulled on his chin hairs as we sat at the stop light.

"Aight Karina"

*

I moved myself closer to him and wrapped his arm tighter around me.

He cleared his throat and put his face in the crook of my neck.

"What I tell you about doin' that"

I turned around to face him and moved my hand down his chest, inching closer to the lining of his basketball shorts.

He looked at me for a second.

"Aug I want to"

"What time yo brotha comin'?"

"One."

He glanced at the clock, it just hit 12:30 so we should be fine.

We've joked about having sex with each other but it hasn't actually happened. I know it's probably way too early but I always question things. But for once,this doesn't feel like something that needs to be questioned. In my opinion.

I'm grown, and I know what I want and apparently he does too.

He gripped my waist, kissing me and moved himself on top of me.

He parted my lips with his tongue and moved my legs further apart.

"Go easy it's been two years" I said closing my eyes.

He slipped off my leggings, along with my thong and threw them on the side of the bed.

I stiffened up as he moved himself closer.

"Relax baybeh" he mumbled against my neck then kissed it.

I almost lost my breath when he slid one finger, then another inside of me. I moved myself closer so his fingers were deeper.

"Damn baybeh" he chuckled.

His accent nearly made me cum right there but I held it in. He slid his fingers in and out until I came.

He patted his pockets then got up.

"Hol' on." He said walking into the bathroom.

I took a minute to recollect and he came back with a magnum in his hand.

He positioned himself back in between my legs, pecking my lips. I pulled down his shorts and boxers.

I placed my hand on his member and lord, I just know I'm not ready. He ripped open the condom and slid it on himself.

I braced myself as he slid himself inside me

"Shit Aug...you're huge" I whined

"I'm ain't even all tha way in girl" he laughed

He slid the rest of his length inside of me. I arched my back and he barely even started.

He rested my legs on top of his shoulders and pushed slowly in and out of me.

"Augusttttt" I groaned, gripping the sheets

He kissed my lips, moving our tongues together. He continued to go slow for a moment then started to speed up.

"Shitttt" I cried. He held my arms against the headboard with one hand and rubbed my clit with the other.

I moaned out louder as he sped up. I held it in for as long as I could then came for the second time.

He licked his lips and smirked then pulled out.

"Turn ova' baybeh"

Out of breath, I slowly turned myself over to the best of my ability.

"Arch yo shit Karina" he said smacking my ass.

I arched my back and waited for him to start again. He slid his fingers inside of me making me wetter than I already was.

He pulled his fingers out and slid himself back into me not even bothering to start off slow.

"O-Oh my go- Augusttttt" I moaned out.

He pulled my hair slamming himself into me. I start matching his thrust throwing myself back onto him, and tightening myself around him at the same time.

"Shit Karina." he grunted

I grabbed onto the headboard as he start going faster, making it hit the wall repeatedly.

"Fuckkkk. Shit. Shit. Shit. Baby go slower" I moaned.

"It's mine?" He asked slamming into me.

I threw my head back.

"Karina" he said sternly pounding into me again.

"It's yourssss" I moaned out, cumming again.

He slid out, then slid back in pumping a few more times before I felt the condom get warm.

I turned on my back as he disposed of the condom and hovered over me.

We felt all over each other, giving slow kisses.

"Again?" He questioned

"You already know."

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Wow my first sex scene lol. I kind of suck at those so let me know how it was lol.

But see I told yall Karina is a lowkey freak! Smh.

Aug is finally about to meet the fam. Let's see how that goes.

Love you guys!

T-Breezy