Chapter Fourtris (Elsa)

A little change in PoV, but I feel this chapter is necessary even though it's going to be short.

Once my brother and Beatrice were in bed, I sat myself in the living room and waited for Amar to return home. He was probably at the bar with his friends.

Surprisingly, he was actually home early and with a disheartened look on his face.

"What's wrong, dear?" I asked him.

"Two of my transfers disappeared. I was excited to introduce them to you because they're stiffs."

"Amar," I said with a condescending tone. "What have I said about that word?"

"Sorry, Elsa. I always forget."

"So they disappeared without telling you where they were going?"

"Yeah, I searched everywhere including the infirmary figuring that they went there after the girl got sick from the serum."

"So it wasn't a coincidence that the second stage was how I found out about Mia. The serums really do affect you in pregnancy."

"What do you mean? Did they come to the infirmary?"

"The Abnegation transfers are in our guest room," I pointed to where they were sleeping. "Do you remember the reason I transferred to Dauntless?"

"Your father, if I remember right. He was abusive."

I nodded, "I was still going to stay in Abnegation, though, to protect my little brother. To give him a place to escape that monster."

"Then why did you transfer? You never told me about your brother."

I sighed, "The day of my choosing ceremony, I didn't see Tobias anywhere. I searched the entire house for him, but he was gone. When I asked my father where he was, my father told me that he had killed him. That he had killed Tobias for my own good and that I should be a good little girl and stay in Abnegation."

"That's terrible," he hugged me.

"Today, I found out that he lied to me. Tobias is alive. He's been staying with the Priors at night after our father would beat him. Today was his choosing day."

"So the boy with four fears is your brother? I helped him choose a new name for himself. His new name is Four."

"He didn't tell me that part," I giggled a little at the ridiculous sound of having a number for a name, but I understood. My brother didn't want to be associated with Marcus anymore.

"I'm glad to know they're okay," Amar breathed a sigh of relief. "They can't stay here, though. I don't want it to look like I'm giving them preferential treatment."

"I know. I just figured that it would be best to take them here with how late it was and for Tobias to meet Mia. Plus, initiates aren't given very many credits, so I figured I could give Beatrice some of my old clothes that I've been meaning to donate to the factionless."

"I'll get them up early and take them to the dorm."

"Do you think Max will allow me to rejoin you as a trainer this year. The only reason I didn't want to was thinking about it being his year. But now that I know he's alive, I want to train him. I want to help him protect Beatrice and their baby. I have to."

"I'll talk to Max in the morning, but I think he'll be okay with you returning to training. He wasn't exactly happy with me having to train both sets."

"Thanks, Amar. Let's get to bed."

And there you have it. I hope you liked this chapter. Hopefully I'll keep cranking them out like this and I'll stop leaving you all hanging.