It All Makes Sense Now

Lydia had been chasing Kira for a good 10 minutes; she never realized how big the cemetery actually was. Kira kept running, until she tripped over a branch that had been on the ground. She grunted and she fell and rolled. Kira was just too tired to get up and run again, so she slowly stood and face Lydia. She took big heavy breath and picked up her black eyes to look into Lydia’s green and pulled leaves from her hair. Lydia walked forward; Kira stepped back, holding tightly onto the flower. Lydia took another step and again Kira stepped away. Suddenly, Scott, Jackson, Stiles, and Malia appeared. They all expanded into a circle around her in a matter of seconds. They all took steps towards her and Kira scanned them.

                “Why, why did you do this?” Lydia asked. Kira just looked at her with sadness and then laughed. She laughed, but the sadness in her eyes didn’t leave.

                “I just got my life to normal, or what normal felt like to me. I had friends, I had a boyfriend, and my family was finally living in peace. I was happy. Kira said, wiping tears away. "Then you got this idea to bring Allison back, and everything got turned upside down.  I thought if I could make Allison leave for good, I could have it back.” Kira explained with anger and tears in her eyes.

                “Kira, bringing Allison back would have made our lives better. You wouldn’t have a boyfriend, but you would have had more friends, and when the day comes you would have found love.” Scott said. Kira scoffed.

                “That’s the thing; I didn’t want love of it wasn’t with you. You were supposed to love me Scott, not Allison. You were supposed to choose me Scott. And even form the dead she managed to keep your heart.” She said.

                “Why do you say it like that?” Stiles asked confused. Kira looked over at him with annoyance.

                “Oh my God, you did it, you killed Allison.” Lydia said. Everyone looked at her and back to Kira and Scott took another step towards Kira. “It all happened when you came, the Oni’s, the…”

                “Actually, that was me, I brought them.” A voice came behind them, Mrs. Yukimura. “I brought them but she took control once she realized she was the fox, she took the power. You all know this.”

                “I know, but it was her. Void Stiles had control over them, but only a certain amount. If it ever came down to it, the Oni’s would listen to the fox instead of Void Stiles. You went with everything, but once you saw that Allison was in clear shot you took it, you made it stab her. You controlled it.” Lydia said as everything started to click in her head. “You knew about us, before you knew about yourself. You researched us, and during that you feel in love with Scott, you took Allison out for Scott. You killed her!” Lydia screamed as she lunged towards Kira, knocking her down.  Kira threw the flower and it landed on top of a gravestone, Allison’s gravestone. Scott ran to it, but was knocked down by a figure. Scott looked up to see an Oni. He looked over to see many more appear and everyone started to attack, chaos broke out.

                Mrs. Yukimura stood there, watching it all. Scott, Stiles, Malia, Jackson, all of them, fighting an Oni. Kira fighting with Lydia on the ground, rolling around and she watched as Scott clawed the Oni. She saw as the Oni’s were weakened little by little, until Kira pushed Lydia off and stood. The Oni’s got stronger, and they started having the strength to fight back. Suddenly, and Oni appeared with Kira’s sword and gave it to her. Kira took it out and it started to pour rain. It seemed like the rain strengthen them.  One by one, everyone went down, the first Stiles, he had no powers like the others, and he was the easiest. Now, it was just Lydia and Kira.

                “Don’t do this Kira; just let us take the flower, please.” Lydia started to plea, realizing she had no chance at winning with the Oni's there.

                “Oh sweetie, I hate to break your heart, but I can’t do that.” Kira said smiling. A hard breeze of wind shot threw, and Lydia made a run for the flower. Kira threw her arm out, slashing Lydia, but Lydia kept running until she reached the flower. She grabbed it and grabbed her wound, the slash was so deep she thought she saw her bone. Stiles made a gesture wanting to get up, but the Oni put his swords up to his throat, making him lean back. Kira walked over, shaking her head. “You always had to take the chance Lydia, always the brave one. That’s a good quality, but in this case, not so good.” Kira said. The wind started to pick up and Kira raised her sword. Scott howled to the moon that started to appear and all the werewolves started to follow his howl. Scott swiped out the sword of the Oni and ran to Lydia, getting in front of her with his hand out as Kira brought the sword down.

                “Don’t!” Someone screamed, and suddenly a bright light exploded between Kira and Scott and Lydia. Then, pink, blue, greens, and oranges auroras went to the light, dancing in between each other. Then, the light got bigger and Scott hovered over Lydia, worried that the light was going to hurt them.  Then, he heard the leaves rustle around and the rain went away as the light died down. Scott and Lydia looked over to see the light leaving, exposing a naked body lying so perfectly and Kira gone, as well as her mother and the Oni’s. Scott and Lydia got closer, that’s when he saw it, and he saw the birthmark that Allison had on hip shaped like a crescent moon. He rushed to her and took off his jacket covering her up as he picked her head up gently. Everyone gathered around her, and looked with anticipation.