(1) Normal

It's the first chapter! I hope you enjoy it

It's the first chapter! I hope you enjoy it. I would love to know what you think about this book. You can read further ahead on Patreon: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_ 

The song above is Little Talks by Of Monsters And Men. 

Remember to VOTE and COMMENT! 

Word count: 2150

Ten years later

"You know, I think we should go to the party tonight

"You know, I think we should go to the party tonight. Jamie is going to be there," Georgia said, absentmindedly to me. She twirled a strand of her glossy blonde hair around her tanned finger, keeping her light hazel eyes on me.

"I don't know, George," I replied, biting my lip nervously. I didn't want anything to happen again.

Georgia rolled her pretty eyes, "Stop being a loss. I'll get Jamie to stay with you the whole night. I know you'll like that." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively, causing my cheeks to turn an abnormal colour.

I sighed, aware that I wasn't going to get out of this one. Georgia was very persistent when she wanted to be. She didn't worry about danger. She didn't have to. There wasn't a man with a scarred face after her.

"Fine but I'm not drinking any alcohol," I relented, keeping my voice firm.

"We'll see."

My friendship with Georgia was quite different. Different from how it used to be, at least. After the third attack, that landed me in hospital, I became more closed off. I tried to be a good friend to her but having someone after me changed me. I was always looking over my shoulder - always looking for exits in a room.

Georgia, despite her many flaws, was always a good and loyal friend nonetheless. When we started high school, instead of ditching me for someone cooler, more popular and prettier, she dragged me along. She got me into the school's cheer team with her and made me hang out with the other popular kids. She stuck by me.

Sure, Georgia could be quite self-centred and egotistical but she did care about me. She had a heart.

She's always been there for me.