(8) Raegan

The song above is Pompeii by Bastille

Raegan Miller played by the gorgeous Dove Cameron^^

You can read ahead on Patreon now. Use this link to find out more: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_ 

Word count: 1757

Instagram: lydiarose_61

Over the weekend, I spent time Ellie, Wilder, Jamie, and a few cheerleaders

Over the weekend, I spent time Ellie, Wilder, Jamie, and a few cheerleaders. Georgia and Matt were a no-show. Since I had barely seen Jamie over the week, he made it his number one priority to spend more time with me. We met on Sunday, at Winston's. From there, we drove down in two cars to the beach an hour away.

For the first time ever, I didn't like being around Jamie. He hadn't pulled any moves on me, but he wasn't subtle like he was before.

My feelings for him weren't gone, they were just weaker. I felt bad like I was leading him on or something. If he noticed anything, he didn't say.

When I woke up on Monday, I had a spring in my step. I knew why.

Lazarus.

I was excited about seeing him again.

Georgia picked me up this time, a scowl rested on her pretty face. I hopped into the car and sent her a questioning look.

"What happened?"

She squeezed the wheel tightly, making her fingers turn white. Her sharp jaw ticked, and her eyes narrowed into slits.

"Matt happened," She sneered, aggressively.

So, they were already having problems.

I kept my mouth shut and waited for her to explain more. She came to a halt at a traffic light and huffed loudly. "He decided to go to Blue Moon without telling me. He met some slag and hooked up with her. He cheated on me."

The anger rolled off of her in waves. She was furious with him.

"I'm going to kill him," She snarled, hatred gleaming in her brown orbs. At this moment, I don't doubt her. Nobody humiliated Georgia and got away with him.