(3) Club

The song above is Sexy Chick by David Guetta featuring Akon

You can read ahead on Patreon now. Use this link to find out more: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

com/littletroublemaker_

"My god, those two men were smokin' hot," Georgia murmured as we entered the dirty bathroom. I scrunched my nose up in disgust. She stared into the mirror and ruffled her hair.

I had to agree with her on that.

Georgia adjusted her short dress, lowering the material around her breasts until they were basically spilling out of the dress. She pinched her lips and applied more lipstick. I just stood there watching her. There was no point—I stood no chance. Plus, I was here with Jamie. I liked Jamie.

When we exited the bathroom, Matt was paying for the gas. Jamie hopped out of the convertible and approached us. I stole a quick glance at the stranger who was stood by the dark-skinned man, staring at me. His lips were pressed together firmly, and his thick arms were crossed over his broad chest. The suit made him look so hot.

Jamie said nothing. He simply wrapped his arm around my shoulder and led me back to the car. Georgia smirked, eyeing our arm in satisfaction. I rolled my eyes but managed a small smile, more for her benefit than my own. For some reason, his arm on my shoulder felt wrong. Being this close to him felt wrong.

I couldn't understand why. Did it have something to do with the stranger?

My gaze returned to him. Noticing my eyes on him, his eyes softened, and he smiled beautifully. I was entranced. Then, his eyes bounced to Jamie and hardened.

My heart was beating so fast in my chest, I was worried it would explode. Why was I feeling like this?

"I have finally returned!" Matt exclaimed, his voice echoing throughout the empty area. He sauntered out of the small building, grinning. "Now let's party!"

"You're such a dumba*s, Matt," Georgia said, rolling her eyes.

"I'm your dumba*s," Matt replied, cockily, earning a glare from Georgia. I darted my eyes between the two of them, curiously. Were they planning to get back together?