(41) Surprise!

The song above is Lovers On The Sun by David Guetta featuring Sam Martin

You can read ahead on Patreon now. Use this link to find out more: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Instagram: lydiarose_61

Word count: 3225

"Guys, we're playing a game," Georgia hollered from inside the house, poking her head around the door

"I don't think..." I started but she cut me off.

"No excuses. Get you're a*ses inside now," She left no room for debate. I turned to Lazarus and sighed. He shook his head in disbelief. I could only imagine what he was thinking right now. I bet it was something along the lines of 'bossy Georgina is at it again'.

Inside, everyone was sat on the floor in a circle. A circle of cards was placed in the middle, along with an empty glass. I already knew what game we were playing. We used to play it a lot a few years ago.

"King's cup?" I remarked aloud to anybody.

"Yep," Matt chirped back.

Lazarus and I sat in the empty spots. My eyes floated around the circle. Marianne already looked bored and Dexter was quite skittish. It was so unlike him. I frowned, wondering what made him like that.

"What is this game?" Lazarus asked, having no idea what this is. The others stared at him with faces of surprise. Most teenagers knew this game—at least, everybody here did. Of course, they didn't know Lazarus wasn't from this era. To them, he was a normal, extremely handsome teenager who moved here a few months ago.

Georgia glanced at me and then turned back to him.

"The game is pretty simple..." She began, slowly. Whilst she explained it, I watched his face, fascinated. Lazarus was smart—he would pick it up very quickly.

The game was designed to get you drunk, quickly. All the cards were face down. Everyone would take it in turns to pick a card up. If you picked an ace, it meant waterfall. Everyone would drink at the same time the person who picked the card did. Two mean you. Three meant me. Four was girls drink. Five was jive. Six was men drink. Seven was heaven. Eight was mate. Nine was rhyme. Ten was categories. Jack was make a new rule. Queen was question master and king meant you had to pour your drink into the king's cup.