LAST CHAPTER

Sara pov

Jimin: I won't say rest in peace.

With that said, he shot him the last time on his head.

I could see tears forming in jimin's eyes, making him collapse on ground. I went near his weak body to comfort him. I hugged him without thinking because I knew how it felt. Infact he killed his father with his own hands, for me.

Jimin: I am sorry
I ignored his words and continued to comfort him

3 years later

Sara pov

Tears forming in my eyes, when I entered this familiar place. Guilt taking hold of me, while taking steps towards the white stone. A beautiful name engraved on the white stone, breaking me more. Bending on my knees I placed the beautiful red roses on the grave.

Me: She turned 3, today.

On the other hand, an innocent child, with brown hair falling over her shoulders, almond eyes with black long lashes perfectly curled. Tilting her head towards the manly figure, she questioned.

*her name is kim afu*

Afu: Dad, why is mom crying?

Jimin: She lost her bestfriend about 3 years ago.

She nodded, understanding not even a word.

Me: Taehyung, she speaks a lot now . I swear you would have gone crazy if you listened to her small talks. I remember you used to say that you would babysit my children in future. Your love for babies was infinite. I miss you tae, I really do miss you.

Jimin comforted me while patting my back. My sweet daughter wiping my tears.

Afu: Mom, please don't cry.

I nodded, making my daughter smile.

Afu: Daddy, let's eat icecream, mom loves it too.

Me: Mom is not in a mood afu.

Afu: Please mommy.

Jimin: Afu some other day, your mom is tired.

She pouted making me kiss on her cheek.

We were on our way to surprise afu cause it was her birthday. Afu was sitting on the baby seat on the back, annoyed. We parked our car outside a restaurant.

Afu: why are we here dad?

Jimin: shhhhhh it's a surprise.

We entered the restaurant making afu scream with joy.

"SURPRISEEE", jimin and I said in sync.

Jimin booked the entire restaurant for our cutiee.