Part 5

"Um, hi?" Kenma mumbled softly
...
Kenma ended up getting dragged by the two teens to a local ice cream shop.

"We're doing you a favor man, now give us your wallet." Said the b e e f y one with stars in his eyes. The guy got closer to him as he towered over the smaller boy, grabbing his hand.
Kenma internally groaned as he kicked him in the stomach So he would let go of him. The rooster head let out a hyena sounding laugh as he patted Kenma aggressively on the back.
"Bokuto just got owned by a 10 year old!" He said in between wheezes.
"I'm 17 for your information." Kenma said visibly annoyed.
"My names Kuroo Tetsurou, what's yours?" The rooster headed boy said.
"Or should I just call you pudding head?" He said now smirking down at Kenma.
Kenma didn't know what the this "kuroo" guy wanted from him but he wasn't about to give his name to a predator.
"Do whatever you want I'm leaving." He said as he turned around to walk home reaching behind kuroo to get his bag of snacks. Kuroo quickly grabbed kenmas hand and pulled him to his chest.
"At least give me your number or social media." He said.
Kenma was frozen. Was he really in this position with this pervert?!?
"Fine." He said slightly blushing. He convinced himself that the blush was due to the embarrassment of the people staring at them. Kuroo pulled out his phone with his free hand. He handed it to Kenma while they put some distance between each other but kuroo's  grip stayed on his wrist. Kenma inputted his digits and threw the phone into Kuroo's  chest. Kuroo smiled as he let kenmas hand free.

"That's pretty gay." Said bokuto who had witnessed the whole thing while eating a cucumber.
"Shut up you Hetero-hoe ."
...
In the end the chaotic friends let Kenma go as they were satisfied with giving Kenma a job application to femboy Hooters and saying they would see each other more often.
Kenma sighed now infront of his door. He opened the door and took of his shoes as he put the bag of snacks on the table. All the things he had to through for that bag of snacks.