𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒕20🧍‍♀️

I guess I really must be lonely to think bokuto is cute."
Akaashi implied out loud.

"..."

"I'll ask that cashier to introduce me to someone."
________________________________
Akaashi pov

"Keijiii where are you going." Asked my mom as she layed with her body sprawled out on the couch.

"Just gonna go get some snacks." I said while putting on my shoes at the door.

"Ok bring me some pocky!"

I pushed to door open and made my way out. The damp air and cloudy skies made me feel more at ease. Something about the way it leaves a nice chill in your body intrigued me.

I stopped to think for a moment.
Do I really need to go ask the cashier. I mean, I can't risk falling for bokuto since he's already chasing someone else but is this really the solution..?
I looked around my surroundings, it was lonely since there wasn't any popular stores nearby.

It wouldn't hurt to stop near the park to think.

- At the park-

I sat on the old swing, the creaking sound it made whenever I shifted my weight around was comforting.

Ding!
1 new message
Owlworshipper420:
Akaashi! Akaashi! I think I see the cute boy!!
HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?
DO I GO UP TO HIM??

"Not the best time bokuto." I groaned

________________________________

Owlworshipper420:
Akaashi! Akaashi! I think I see the cute boy!!
HELP WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?
DO I GO UP TO HIM??

Akakeiji69:
Well are they alone?

Owlworshipper420:
Well, there's two kids near by what if they're his??

________________________________

I shot up my head and looked around the park. Was I hoping for a string of hope that I would be "cute guy". I don't know and don't want to know.
________________________________

Owlworshipper420:
Akaashi!! They look sad :(
- should I go up to them??!

Akakeiji69:
A great opportunity, but don't be to pushy

________________________________

I swung my head back to be face to face with the sky. It would be nice to have someone comfort me.. lucky them.
_______________________________

"Hey why are you crying?" A soft voice piped up.

I refrained my vision from the sky to infront of me. There stood a small girl who looked to be around 5 or 6. She had light brown hair with a tan skin color.  Her hair was let down with the exception of a small pony tail on the side of her head. She held a stuffed bear tightly as if it'd run away if she loosened her grip.
Her black eyes looked at me with worry.

"Ah don't worry I just got a little trash stuck in my eye."
"If it hurts you can hug mr. bear. He always makes me feel better." She said as she handed me her bear.