PROLOGUE

Stone Academy is a School of Magic set in Peleponnese. A country consisting of 6 districts which is originally seven. Because the 7th district becomes isolated.

The entire nation was ruled by The King and Queen but each district was responsible for a different segment of the nation's economy. Each cities are run by Realm.

These are the following districts.

District 1: City of Aether - this is were the realm of King and Queen who ruled the Peleponnese, located. It is also a center of training for the nation's army of Peacekeepers.

District 2: City of Aeras - in this district, the realm here is in charge of the Air Element.

District 3: City of Neró - this city is located in a coastal area. They holds the Water Element

District 4: City of Gaia - the district's geography is dominated by forests. The realm here is in charge of the Earth Element.

District 5: City of Photia - this district is located somewhere in the south and is very large, possibly occupying nearly all of the Deep South. The realm here is in charge of the Fire Element.

District 6: City of Aeaea - this district is where the realm of Witches and Wizards is located. They specializes in Medicines or Healing potions.

District 7: City of Privy - it is now called an Isolated City of Peleponnese. This is where the dark force located. During the dark days, this city is literally an underground district.

A/N: you can refer to the map below :)

MAP OF PELEPONNESE

•••••

Author's Note:

Hi dear fellas! This brief info serves as the prologue. Don't forget to click the star button if you happen to like this chapter :)

Lots of Love 💙
- gngrcastle