Chapter 6

I pulled away from him standing up from the desk grabbing one of his hands heading straight for the storage cupboard. This was really happening.

He was already kissing all over my jaw and neck by the time we reached the door, I just managed to swing it open with my left hand when I let out a soft moan as he nibbled on a spot just below my ear. I let him push me up against the now closed door kissing my neck and jawline before trailing back up to my lips. I flipped round so he was now up against the door, and began to palm him through his jeans, hearing him moan deep in his throat.

''Really sir, hard already.'' I smirked, though he probably wouldn't see, because although there was a light it was very dim and flickering on and off.

Before he had a chance to say anything back I was unbuckling his jeans letting them fall to the floor soon followed by his boxers, then my knees. I wrapped my hand around his swollen cock hearing him gasp above me. The only thing I could think was how badly I wanted to get this right, it's safe to say I've never given a blow job before, actually I've never even seen anyone elses dick before. Just do it how they do it in the porno's. I ran my hand up and down a few times hearing him whimper slightly above me as I did so, I brought my mouth towards the head before stopping.

''When's this detention end?'' I asked smirking, feeling a little mean, but very proud.

''Uh, w-whenever. W-when y-you're done.'' He said his breath heavy almost panting.

''Okay, I'm done.'' I said casually slowly unwrapping my hand from him.

''W-what?'' He gasped sounding almost angry as he spoke.

''I'm kidding.'' I laughed gripping onto his hips and taking the head of his cock into my mouth. Anxious of whether I was doing it acceptably I was slow and hesitant but picked up speed when his hands tangled in my hair guiding my head back and forward at a comfortable pace. Judging by the moans and curses of satisfaction he was making I'm guessing it was pretty good, and it wasn't long before I was rewarded with the salty taste of his seed hitting the back of my throat. I pulled off slowly as he virtually screamed my name in with a chorus of "Fuck", "Shit" and "Jesus Christ", and spat his juice on the floor.

Standing up I took a step back to let him pull up his boxers and trousers and step away from the door. Grabbing my bag from the back of the classroom I shoved my pencil and sketch book - which were still on he table from the lesson - into it. I looked back and Gerard who was running a hand through his hair by his desk looking down at some paper.

''Bye Sir,'' I winked making my way to the door and sliding the lock across. ''I think I like the idea of getting a detention every lesson.''

''That's not good for your record Frankie.'' He smirked back.

''Your dick didn't seem to care.'' I shot back walking out of the room and down the corridor to the bathroom, because there is no way I'm walking home with a boner. No thanks. I smiled to myself, I had what I wanted not to mention he seemed somewhat satisfied, a detention a day makes a happy Mr Way.

I walked out of the bathroom and straight out of the school, my hood up and my face out of sight, which was all very good until I was virtually hit by a car. Being the stupid knob I am, I decided walking out into the road without looking was a good idea, the car just bumped my knees as it couldn't break in time, and when it beeped its horn, I ended up somehow jumping onto the bonnet. I know, what the fuck!

''Shit, kid are you al- Frank?'' The driver leaped out of the car walking up to me, and of course it was none other than my sexy ass art teacher.

''Oh hi.'' I mumbled looking down awkwardly scratching behind my ear, that was a little embarrassing. ''Sorry.''