| Seven |

song suggestion: TWICE — Firework, Shadow

quick little a/n;

PSA: I encourage everyone, in the midst of your busy lives, to make an effort to participate in the BLM movement. whether it be signing petitions and/or donating, educating yourself, or attending protests, please recognize this is a human rights issue and not to be politicized.

below is a link with useful resources!

https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/

thank you! ❤️

"Chaeryeong this, Chaeryeong that, why can't you live for yourself for once?"

"Why are you making me sound so desperate? I didn't just do it for her, obviously, I did it because floorball is my passion- it's everything to me—"

You're everything to me, Yuna.

Perhaps asking why Yuna had to go through with the game wasn't the best move. Ryujin did it anyway because her heart was hurting for the younger girl and she wanted her to end this infatuation.

"God, you're so frustrating." Ryujin finally couldn't take it any longer and headed out of the room, leaving Yuna teary-eyed on her bed.

Yuna looked out the window with her arms crossed, feeling attacked. What was so wrong with having a crush? What was so wrong with wanting to make her proud and happy? Ryujin wouldn't know. After all, I don't even know if she's ever had a crush, Yuna thought to herself.

As Ryujin was about to exit through the door, she bumped into a familiar body.

"Ow, oh, hey Ryujin."

Upon looking at the owner's face, her eyes turned cold and she just pushed past her, not wanting to talk to the reason she and Yuna fought in the first place.

Chaeryeong's eyes widened as she saw her teammate sobbing to herself. She frowned, "Yuna... what's wrong?"

The latter shook her head and continued to cry in silence, her eyes never leaving the window to her right.

For some reason, Chaeryeong couldn't think of a better move than to chase after the reason Yuna was crying her eyes out. She retraced her steps and went downstairs to leave the building. Fortunately, Ryujin was still there just about to leave on her bike.

"You're leaving like that after making her cry?"

The latter froze and brought her leg down from the opposite pedal.

"Why do you care? It's none of your business."

"It has everything to do with me. I caused her to be in that spot, I'm her coach and the fact that you made a girl from my team cry because she merely followed her coach's instructions makes me-"

"Well, I'm glad you know. It was your fault. I have every right to be upset because my best friend is too nice and that's why I couldn't stay by her side anymore. She's hurting herself because of you. I keep telling her not to, but well, she's too nice."

Best friend? Why do they keep referring to each other like that? Huh.

Chaeryeong didn't dwell on it and sighed, "I'm sorry. I don't want to be the reason you two break up, so... I came here to insist that she's not at fault. I'm sure you know that, yet you made her cry. If you needed to lash out on someone, it should've been me."

Ryujin's heartbeat started to slow down its pace. Her gaze softened and she understood. She wasn't feeling this way because she merely felt bad because Yuna got hurt.