| Twelve |

LAST CHAP; i hope this isn't rushed!

thank you thus far for supporting me :) I really appreciate it ~

yo girl actually completed a fic LMAOOO BAII

Yuna walked home alone that day. Her eyes were pink and puffy, but that didn't matter to her. After Chaeryeong called Ryujin a good friend of hers, Yuna didn't know what to think anymore. She was confused and also worried for Ryujin.

Those feelings she has felt for the past month or so were feelings she wouldn't wish on her worst enemy. The feeling of liking someone so much that even if they didn't like you back, you didn't have a choice. Much worse, she hated the thought that Ryujin would be pouring her heart out on a girl who saw her as a good friend.

Ryujin's voice echoes in her hears; the way the girl admitted she misses her. Yet, what did Yuna do? She pushed her away thinking that Ryujin only needed Chaeryeong in her life. Even if Chaeryeong did like her back, she wasn't a good friend for pushing Ryujin away.

She arrived at the bus stop waiting area and crossed one leg over the other. She scrolled through her phone with a poker face, tired from the earlier events.

"I miss you."

I miss you too, idiot. Yuna sighs and just stares at Ryujin's contact name and bites her lip. She looks at the calendar app.

February 13, 2020.

Tomorrow's valentine's day. Yuna resists against the urge to text Ryujin now and a wide grin spreads across her face.

Even if I'm not the one Ryujin likes, Yuna decides that tomorrow she would be the one to give her love. Ryujin is worthy of happiness and Yuna decides that she wouldn't let her fear stop the girl from realizing how loved she is.

Frankly, Ryujin never understood the hype around Valentine's Day. Even when she liked Yuna for the longest time and snuck mint chocolates in her locker without the younger girl knowing, she thought the holiday could be perceived as toxic by single people who never had a holiday that celebrated their 'single status.'

She didn't mind when Yuna would outwardly wish that the secret admirer who gave her the mint chocolates was Chaeryeong, but also, it did hurt. Afterwards, Yuna would jokingly criticize her for not getting her anything as a fellow member of the single for way too long club.

It was ironic that this time around, Yuna would be wishing that Ryujin would be the one who has been giving those mint chocolates.

Yuna wore her uniform and stared at the box of mint chocolates she bought Ryujin last night before she rode the bus. She stared at the note and winced a little wondering how she was capable of writing such things at 2 AM. She stares at the clock that says 8:30 AM and decides she should probably get a cup of coffee downstairs.

As she leaves her house, it's raining and she decides to take the bus this time. She sees Ryujin already ahead of her on her bike as she's getting drenched. All she's wearing is her uniform and a helmet. Yuna wants to yell her name, but her heart blockades her throat.

She's about two meters behind when a car is driving 30 mph in a 20 mph road and passes her in a flash.

Yuna's mouth gapes and she notices the puddle in the space between Ryujin and the car heading in her direction.

"R-Ryujin!"

The older girl doesn't hear her so Yuna makes a run for it as her own socks get wet from jumping in puddles. You're always the one saving me from those snowballs that boys used to throw at me. Let me protect you for once, Ryu.