What training can do

-Meliodas POV-

I was walking to Zeldoris room to look if he was there. When I was there I knocked on the door and heard someone.

"Yes?" The person said. I walked in to see Zeldoris in his bed. He was hurt and sick.

"What happened to you?!" I said worried. Zeldoris then looked at me.

"Oh, it's you?!" He said and looked away.

"I was just wondering how you feel?" I said.

"I'm fine, you can go." Zeldoris said angrily.

"Why are you so angry?" I asked.

"I don't want to talk to you!" He said more angry.

-In Meliodas' room - Elizabeth's POV-

Meliodas just left and everyone was asking things like "Why are we doing this?" And "I shouldn't have agreed" and things like that. Then we heard a knock on the door.

"Food and drinks for price Meliodas and his friends from princess Lyria!" The voice said. Ban opened and took the food and drinks. Then he closed the door and goes back to where he sat before. It was a glass and a food plate for everyone.

Everyone started to eat their food. Ban got a meat pie and some ale. King got fruits and vegetables and drank ale too. Diane got whole roasted pig and a little vegetables and some ale. Escanor got a pork chop and potatoes with ale like the others. Merlin got vegetables and chicken and drank some vine. Gowther's food was fish and chips and water. Elizabeth got water to drink and a blueberry and strawberry pie.

When everyone had started eating, Meliodas come back. Everyone said hi to him and he started eating. He got some ale to drink and eat meatballs and potatoes.

"Hey Captain? What is the name of this food? It's delicious!" Ban said.

"Well, Ban your is called meat pie, you are serving these in the tavern." Meliodas said.

"But mine aren't this good!" He said.

"What is mine called?" King asked.

"Does everyone want to know what their food is called?" Meliodas asked and everyone nodded.

"Okay, mine is called meat balls and potatoes. Ban's is called meat pie. King, yours is called salad. Diane, you have whole roasted pig and salad. Escanor, you have pork chop and potatoes. Merlin you have salad and chicken. Gowther, you have fish and chips and Elizabeth's is blueberry and strawberry pie." Meliodas told everyone.

"Why didn't we come here earlier?" Ban asked.

"Because I didn't want you to be the seven dead sins instead of the seven deadly sins and I don't want to be slapped the whole time by father." Meliodas answered.

"Anyway, your father said something like we did the basics when he told us to do 1 000 000 sit-ups and puch-ups. What do he mean?" King asked.

"He mean that you are weaker than me when I was about 3 years old." Meliodas said.

"I don't understand." Gowther said.

"To put it simple, I did 1 000 000 push-ups and sit-ups when I was around 3 years old but you can't even do that and the punishment he gave Ban was as hard as mine when I was 3 years old." Meliodas explained.

"Are you serious?!" Ban asked.

"Sir Meliodas, how did he treat you when you was a child?" I asked.

"How do you mean?" Meliodas asked back.

"Did he do something to you or anything like that?" I asked.

"Well, he didn't do so much, the only things he did was punch me, slap me, kick me and throw me in the torture chamber." Meliodas said.

"That is horrible!" Diane said.

"No, you get used to it." Meliodas said.

"So that's why you never gives up how hurt you may be? Because you are used to it?" Merlin asked.

"Yeah, sort of, but I have been a little rusty under the past 3 000 years." Meliodas said.

"Have you been in a war before? You seem to know very much about it." Escanor said.

"Yeah, I was fighting in the holy war 3 000 years ago." Meliodas answered. It knocks on the door.

"Yes?" Meliodas asked.

"I am sorry for how I was in my room, big brother. " Zeldoris said. Meliodas quickly stood up and opened the door. There he stood, Zeldoris of the 10 Commandments. He had cuts and wounds over his whole body. One of his legs was broken and one arm too. He was coughing a little and had bruises over his body.

"Shouldn't you lay in bed, Zeldoris?!" Meliodas asked worried.

"Maybe?" He said.

"Wow, what happened to you man?" Ban asked.

"Father's training." He answered looking at Ban and the rest of us.

"Wait, will we end up like that too?!" King asked worried.

"No, you're only on the basics." Meliodas answered.

"Wait, only the basics? We did it when we was about 3 years old, are they really that weak?" Zeldoris asked holding in a laugh.

"Don't call us weak!" Diane yelled.

"Anyway, you know that father are going to try to kill them when the war is over?" Zeldoris asked.