Talk

-Zeldoris' POV-

"Yes, I know. That's why we are leaving immediately after the war is over." Meliodas said.

"I should go now before father gets angry at me." I said.

"What could you do in that shape?" King asked.

"I am going to father's training. I don't want to get a punishment. See ya." I said and walked away.

-King's POV-

"Are he seriously going to train in that shape?!" I asked.

"Yeah, he doesn't have a choice." Meliodas said.

"Why not?" Diane asked.

"Because he are going to get a punishment if he doesn't." Meliodas said.

"This is horrible to live like this." Elizabeth said.

"Is everyone living like this?" Gowther asks.

"Yeah, pretty much." Meliodas answered.

"Don't you have laws to follow here that says it's not okay?" I asked.

"No, it's 3 laws that is the most important thing to have in mind here." Meliodas started.

"First is that you aren't allowed to show emotions or you will be killed. Second one is My father's word is law and the last thing is that you can never ever disobey my father." Meliodas explained.

"But we saw you do all the 3 things today." Escanor said.

"Yeah, but in my case it's special, I can't die even if I wanted to." Meliodas said.

"What do you mean?" Ban said.

"I am cursed to live by my father." A screaming come from the training room. We all run down and saw Zeldoris train. Zeldoris saw us, but continued to train.

"The traitor is here." The demon king says.