Coronation

-Zeldoris POV-

This means! Meliodas is!

"What happened?" Ban asked as we looked at the burning body. Father was cut in 5 bites and burned. He was completely dead.

"This means!" Lyria said.

"Yeah!" Estarossa said. The sins and Elizabeth looked at us all in confusion and horror.

"What?" King asked.

"T-this means." Lyria begun.

"Meliodas is our new king!" I continued.

"What?!" All the sins yelled.

"Yep, Meliodas is king now." Estarossa said.

"I will go and look for the documents!" Lyria said.

"I  will inform the people!" Estarossa said.

"Then, I will take Meliodas." I said.

"Good luck!" Both Estarossa and Lyria said.

"Thanks!" I said and we all three ran away at different directions.

-Ban's POV-

The demons siblings started to talk to each other and then ran away. We started to run after Zeldoris of the mention of the Captain.

"Zeldoris? What's happening?" Diane asked.

"The coronation of the new king!" Zeldoris said while we ran to the Captain. Then Zeldoris bust down a door and we saw the Captain.

"Meliodas! Get ready! The coronation is in 1 hour!" Zeldoris said.

"Huh? Who's the new king or queen?" Captain asked.

"You of course!" Zeldoris said and pulled Meliodas with him. We all followed.

"Captain? What is happening?" Gowther asked.

"I don't know." Captain said.

"Well, you are the oldest son and the one who killed the demon king, so you need to be king." Merlin said.

"Whyyyyy?" Captain asked.

"S-so, the C-captain w-won' stay w-w-with us?" Escanor asked.

"No! He doesn't have time for that! He need to be here and do everything!" Zeldoris said. Then we come to a room.

"You sins are not allowed here from now on!" Zeldoris said and closed the doors so that he and the Captain was alone.

"What just happened?" I asked. Then the door opened and prinsses was pulled inside and the door then was closed again.

-Meliodas POV-

"Sir Zeldoris? What is happening?" Elizabeth asked.

"Meliodas coronation. He need clothes. What outfit?" Zeldoris asked.

"Come on Zeldoris, I don't want to be king!" I said.

"Stop that and try this!" Zeldoris said and gave me clothes.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Clothes." Zeldoris said.

"How will I even put on this?!" I asked.

"Like normal clothes. You got Elizabeth, now shut up and try your clothes!" Zeldoris said, Elizabeth blushed a little.

"Yeah, yeah." I said and walked in the toilet to change. When I was done, Zeldoris looked at me.

"Too much!" He said and gave me some others. I want in and changed.

"Too less!" He said when I come out and then gave me other clothes. When I changed and come out, Zeldoris looked at me.