Chapter 21: This is Love

*Misora POV*

I tugged on the arm that was holding my wrist, pulling me towards an unknown destination.

"Sungjong, let go." I hissed. "What if someone sees us."

"Just a little further," Sungjong replied.

I bit my lip and let my boyfriend drag me to wherever we were going. The scandal about us hadn't been cleared up yet since no one, except us two and Hyun Ae, actually knew the truth.

"This way," Sungjong hummed, pulling me through the doors of Woollim Ent.

I told myself to remain calm as the workers, trainees and people altogether gave us judging looks. I glared back at one girl who was glaring at the skinship between Sungjong and I. Tch, who did she think she was?

"And we're here," Sungjong smiled brightly at me before knocking on a regular looking door.

"Come in," a deep voice said from the other side.

Sungjong pushed open the door, letting me walk inside first. I cautiously stepped in, unsure about what was going to happen. A man swiveled around in his chair to face us, his black hair framing his face. Lines of age were traced into his features and his eyes were hidden by expensive looking sunglasses. Who wears sunglasses inside?

"President-nim," Jongie came up from behind me snaking his arm around me waist, "This is my girlfriend, Akemi Misora."

My eyes widened at what he said.

The CEO frowned, "Akemi... Misora?" I heard the slightest tinge of regret laced into his voice. "And you two are in a relationship?"

"Yes sir," Sungjong said proudly and I couldn't help but smile.

"Nice to meet you sir. I'm Akemi Misora, Sungjong's girlfriend," I introduced myself.

The CEO stood up slowly, "It's... nice... to meet you too."

"Is something wrong President-nim?" Sungjong asked politely.

The CEO shook his head with a small smile, "It's nothing." He addressed the both of us, "So the rumors are true."

"Yeah," Sungjong answered with a nod.

"And who else knows about this?"

"Just us three," Sungjong started.

"And one of my friends," I finished.

The CEO nodded in understanding. "I see." We waited in silence as he thought it out. His expression unreadable because of the sunglasses. "Well..." He clasped his hands together. "You two are going to have to break up." 

Sungjong's grip around my waist tightened, "Excuse me?"

"I believe you heard me," the CEO said sternly.

"Why?" Sungjong questioned, "There are other idols out there who are openly dating."

"Yes but what am I going to tell the public?"

"That I'm dating Misora," Sungjong burst out in exasperation.

I gently placed a hand on his forearm, warning him to calm down.

"Now you know I can't do that," the CEO shrugged.

"And why not?" I spoke up this time.

"It would jeopardize Infinite's comeback and may result in the loss of fans," the CEO explained professionally.

"Then tell them we aren't dating. We'll keep our relationship a secret," I suggested.

"If there is one thing I hate more than lying to myself, it'd be lying to others," he sighed, looking somewhat lonely.