- stargazing

Y/n pov

Anna was really stressed today with work and other stuff. I planned to go on a small date with her to help her relax. Right now I'm at the store getting stuff for the date. I saw the aisle that had blankets and pillows so I went down it. I grabbed around 4 or 5 soft blankets and a couple of pillows. I looked at my phone to see the time and signed, I had to get this done fast. I wanted this to be perfect for her. I went and grabbed some water, juice, and some snacks for us and I put them in the buggie.

I then made my way to the front of the store to check out. I went to the self check out, because it's faster. I started scanning the stuff and then I payed for it.
I slipped my phone in my back pocket and grabbed the bags. I walked out of walmart and went to my car. I unlocked the doors and I opened one of the back door, and I put the bags in and I grabbed the bookbag i brought with me. I took the drinks out of the boxes and put them in the back and did the same thing with the snacks. I then zipped the bag up and shut the door. I opened my door and climbed in.

-When she Gets To Anna's House-

I pulled into Anna's driveway and I turned the car off. I took my seatbelt off and opened the door. I got out and shut the door, making sure I locked it. I then walked to her front door and opened it. I shut the front door and I made my way to her room.
I opened the door to see her sitting on her bed on her phone, I smiled to myself. She was so beautiful no matter what she was doing. I walked and shut the door behind me, I went and sat next to Anna and put my arm around her waist and she looked up at me and smiled softly. I got up and put my hand out to her. She looked confused for a second then I chuckled.

"Come on, I have a surprise for you." I said to her she smiled as she took my hand. "Go put your shoes on." I said to her and she went and grabbed her checkered vans. She quickly slipped them on and looked back at me. I smiled as I grabbed her hand and opened her door. Her and me started making pur way to the front door. When we got there I opened letting her walk out and then I walked out, shutting the door, we then started walking to my car.

"Where are we going, Y/n?" She asked and she looked at me.
"It's a surprise, baby." I said to her. I walked her to the passenger side and I opened the door for her. She smiled at me and got in. I shut the door and then went and got in on my side. I took my keys out my pocket and I turned the car on.

-Another Time Skip-

I finally got to the place I was looking for. It had a forest next to it and not many buildings were in sight. I looked over at Anna and she was leaned up against the door. I placed my hand on her thigh and she looked at me.
"Come one, we're here." I said while smiling. She smiled and sat up. I turned the car off and got out, and I shut my door. I walked over to Anna's side and opened the door for her, I put my hand out waiting for her to take it. She looked at me and she slowly took my hand. I helped her out the car and I shut her door. She looked around and I saw a small smile on her face.

I opened the back door to get the stuff and she looked at me. I took 3 blankets out of their packet and I went and layed them on the ground. I then got the 3 pillows and put them down so we would have a place to lay our heads down. The last thing I grabbed was the bag that had everything else in it. I went and put it next to the blankets and I shut the door. I walked over to Anna as she looked around. I wrapped my arms around her and she lightly jumped. I smiled and kissed her cheek as she blushed. I let her go and turned her around. I grabbed her hand and walked her over to the stuff I had set up. She smiled and looked at me.
"Y/n.." she said and I smiled.
"I know you've had a hard day so I wanted to make it up to you." I said and I sat down. I put my hand out and Anna took my hand and sat next to me. She leaned on my shoulder and let out a small sigh.
"I can't believe you did this." She said.
"I wanted to do something to get stuff off your mind. I wanted you to relax that's why I left earlier." I said while looking at her. She looked at me and smiled. I brought one of my hands to her cheek and caressed it. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of my touch. I leaned in and kissed her softly and I closed my eyes. She kissed back and I felt her lightly smile. I pulled back and looked up at the sky. It was dark and you could see many stars. She looked up and gasped.

"They're beautiful." She said with amusement in her voice. I looked back at her as she looked at the stars.
"Just like you." I said and she blushed.
I layed down and she looked at me.

"Come lay down," I said "Please."
She layed down next to me and I wrapped an arm around her. We both looked up at the sky and we both smiled. The sky was beautiful, this was perfect.
"Thank you, babe." She said to me.
"No need to thank me, princess." I said.
We layed there talking, cuddling, dancing, and eating the snacks.

That was the best night ever.

_____________
_______________

this is so cute, I wanna do this with someone🥺💛

Words: 1086