- mirror

[smut]

Y/n's pov

I was sitting in front of Anna's mirror with her in between my legs. My hand traveled down her body, stopping when it reached her thighs.

She had my hoodie on and nothing else. I looked in the mirror, admiring her body.

Beautiful

She was beautiful. And everyone saw that.

I pressed my lips to her neck and she leaned her head to the side, giving me more access. She let out a gasp as I started sucking on her skin.

I pressed my middle finger against her clit and she let out a small moan. I slowly rubbed circles onto it and she looked away from the mirror. I took my hand away and grabbed her chin, making her look at herself.

"No. I want my little slut to watch herself come undone because of me." I whispered in her ear and she stared at me through the mirror. I let go of her chin and brought my fingers back down to her clit.

I slowly started playing with her and she started moaning. She closed her eyes as I applied some pressure to her clit. I stopped my movements and she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"W-why did you stop?" She asked.

"You closed your eyes. I want you to watch yourself, the whole time."

"But- Fine, just please. Keep going, Y/n." She said and looked back at herself in the mirror.

I slid my fingers down to her hole and slowly pushed my middle finger in. She gasped but didn't break eye contact. I slowly pushed them in and out of her and she let out small moans. I lightly kissed her neck while adding a second finger. I fastened my pace, curling my fingers in her.

Broken moans fell out of her mouth and my other hand started playing with her clit. She looked at me through the mirror and I sped my movements up. She tightened around my fingers and grabbed onto my sweatshirt, tightening her grip as she came all over my fingers. I slowed my movements down and eventually pulled my fingers out of her. She looked at me as her breathing started slowing down. I brought my fingers to me mouth, sucking her cum off of them. She turned around and kissed me, putting her hand on my cheek. I kissed her back, my arm holding her by her waist.

_________
__________

I dont feel like do the rest of it but I kinda like it ig.

Words: 425